the Rift

revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~}

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Don't take me for a fool

winged abomination. He laughed slightly. V was obviously racist,not that he was,but he didn't mind being with her especially in the presence of Aryel. Maybe V could beat a bit of submission into her. I-I seek love and companionship. Nothing more, nothing less. As many do it seemed come here for love,it did not surprise Tribute that that was the reason she was her. The death of my loved one brought me to this wretched land. Good enough reason but was it wretched? He looked at Aryel for a second. Well some do bring the idea of a wretched land up to strangers. Selfish glee then took over him at V confirmed that she would not be going with Aryel to Throat. Why would she want to go there anyway?

Aryel. She was something else to deal with but he couldn't help laughing. Her perfetic wishes were beyond belief. Why she could wish for him to be in immortal pain for the rest of his life but no; she wished him to die quickly. When her foul mouth started its work it only made Tribute want to laugh more. Then she went on about there first meeting in the Throat. He waited patiently till she had finished.

Turning to Aryel he smiled sweetly. "Yes,maybe I will tell our dear friend about that.The true story." Turning he flick out a leg at Aryel's chest as a quick warning not to say anything,flicking his tail in her mess of a blue face. "Last time I meet our dear little perfetic over there was in her home land; A desert. She and her perfetic friend couldn't handle me at all and so they had to call for help. Seriously,two against one? And they needed another to help?" He turned his head back,a sickly smile plastered to his maw. "Then there darling leader came. Sure I could have stayed but what would be the point? It was wiser to leave and return later." He shot Aryel a warning look,turning his body so that he could see her without having to turn his neck and so he was by V's side,mumbling to her. "Feel free to follow me and perhaps we can talk without others being around."He started to walk,his head held high,his ears back as he brushed past Aryel. "Don't be so sure I wont be back Aryel."

Do Do Do

Think think think

"Talk talk talk"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-01-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 01-01-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-06-2013, 07:24 AM