the Rift

The Deepest of Feelings [Torasin]

Brooke Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Brooke
the envious snake

"You will never have to wonder where I've gone ever again. I will always be with you Torasin, at heart or at physical presence." she smiled graciously. Giving way to her much needed thought she turned her head gently towards the dragon. "Kiba, it is?" she paused briefly to get an exact measure on Torasin's face, to make sure she had gotten the name correct "You're quite the stunner, you shall grow to be magnificent." her sky blue orbs flicking to pierce Torasin's emerald ones.
"The two I met with you in the field that one day, who exactly are they to you my darling?" questioning with curious concerned tones. Mirage and Vikram were the names but she had no knowledge of their connections and what their history might have been. And because she cared she wanted to know all she could about this Mirage. This Mirage that almost had her Torasin's heart at one point. Brooke had learned to tolerate her in Tor's sake but if the black mare come anywhere close to getting in between her and her mate she would flip.
Brooke had always wanted to be the head warrior of the Oasis and do racist damage with Aera, whom she missed dearly, but those days were gone now and all she had left was Torasin. Her pride and her babies. The two pure ones in her stomach. Brooke had no idea she was to carry twins but it was to be a blessing for these two. For the babies will be real beauties. A grin snaked across her sly mouth and she twitched an eyebrow. She would truly love these children and never do them wrong as she had her other two twins. The two with Tuba. She could care less about them nasty things. They were crossed, Tuba was a unicorn.
She couldn't really remember what had happened that night but she knows she will never speak of it with Torasin. What would he think of her for abandoning her first pair of children. To die in Isilme's undergoing.

Messages In This Thread
The Deepest of Feelings [Torasin] - by Brooke - 06-29-2012, 05:07 PM
RE: The Deepest of Feelings [Torasin] - by Brooke - 06-29-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: The Deepest of Feelings [Torasin] - by Brooke - 07-11-2012, 03:04 PM