the Rift

A Frozen Wonderland [Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

Hot breath streamed out of his nostrils still. Levi had just about caught his breath, but it was harder since the air was so cold. Pressing himself towards a slender hill, he thought about Phaedra. Levi had finally figured out that he loved her and wanted nothing more than to be with her, at all costs. He was so scared to tell her the truth since he was unsure if she could ever love him back. She was so beautiful… and yes he was good looking, but the way she perceived herself was that she was too good for all men and that she could never love Levi in the way that he loves her. Levi had no clue that she actually was in love with a unicorn named Tolio, so he figured he would tell her the truth before he would lose her.

"He'o Mr" Levi’s ears perked forwards as he heard an unfamiliar voice. It sounded like a male voice, but he hadn’t realized that the stallion was standing right in front of him! Looking behind him the brute was twisting his neck to find the voice. He hadn’t seen a thing so when he went to look forwards again he was startled by the stallion. A quick jolt fell over himself as he examined the tawny stallion. His strong build looked like he might be a warrior, long brown mane and tail, and white marking on his square face. Levi was so lost in his deep thoughts that he was all confused of what was going on. Shaking his head, he wondered if it was just his imagination playing with him, but he soon realized that it wasn’t

Stomping his hoof to get a better grip of the wet flooring, he bowed to the stranger eyes locked on his. “Hello there, you scared me for a second, I hadn’t realized that you were there.” A slight chuckle emerged from his vocal chords. “I’m Levi sorry I forgot to add. May I know your name as well sir?” Clear and kind, Levi silvery gaze searched for the brown-tawny gaze of the unknown stallion. He seemed to be just a bit younger than Levi, but he seemed to be kind and respectful. If he was not, then Levi would have no problem putting the brute in his place. Luckily though, the well-built stallion seemed to be in great hands.

[OOC: Sorry for the short post back! :/]

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 12-27-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-05-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-06-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Lupus - 01-06-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-09-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-10-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Lupus - 01-11-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-15-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 06:07 PM