the Rift

A Frozen Wonderland [Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

"Lupus." Snapping his attention towards another voice, the brute saw a wolf coming closer. A wolf? What was a wolf doing here? Levi had never really seen a wolf before, but he wanted to see if this wolf was friendly or not. If the wolf was unfriendly he would give him a lesson on how to keep up his act. Levi was not the type of horse that gave mercy to rudeness; actually he did not tolerate it at all so if this wolf were to be a threat to him or Locket, then he might just have to fight him off. Keeping his silver gaze towards the tawny shaded wolf, he nodded his head acknowledging his presence. “I’m Levi.” The grullo stated with respect.

Levi noticed that the stallion that stood before him had a panda companion. The companion looked young as well as the stallion did. The pandas red tinted pelt matched the different shades of brown that mingled in Locket’s pelt. A Reassuring green gaze trailed from the pandas eyes as he seemed to be a bit intimidated. "'evi! My name is 'ocket" The sudden vocals of the brown coloured stallion caught his attention. Levi had never heard such an interesting accent before and besides he liked Locket’s energy since he seemed to be just a fun going horse. Maybe that’s what Levi needed, a good easy going person to help distract him from his troubles. It might be the best answer since he might like to learn about the other two’s lives. Know more about their situations and what herds they came from… it was all a mystery that Levi was waiting to solve.

Since Levi had never really seen a wolf before, he was not sure if he should even slightly trust Lupus. He seemed to be alright because of the way he approached them, but it was still out going and forward. As Levi watched the wolf, he noticed the panda was very intimidated by the large wolf. Watching the two run away Levi thought of what he could do. Suddenly following the two, Levi stepped in front of the Panda boy quickly blocked a view from him. Glancing at the wolf he clearly spoke “Let me make something clear to you Lupus. Locket is my friend and you cannot eat him or even stare intimately at him. If I catch you gazing at him hungrily or I feel even the slightest bit intimidated you will meet your maker. Just making it clear, got it? Same thing goes for me, if you intimidate me to, just please know that I won’t hesitate to defend myself or Locket.” Nodding his head towards Locket, he reached his maw out telling him that it was alright to meet Lupus. “Don’t worry Locket, he’s not going to touch you. And it is a pleasure to meet you, sir.” Walking in front of the two, Levi kept himself alert watching Lupus. “Now I did not want to start off on the wrong foot, but anyway Lupus what brings you here today? Are you from a herd?”

[OOC: It's alright imi :3 no worries!]

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 12-27-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-05-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-06-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Lupus - 01-06-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-09-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-10-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Lupus - 01-11-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-15-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 06:07 PM