the Rift

A Frozen Wonderland [Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Levi,it seemed, certainly is more of a stallion then the Panda like creature that had bolted of screaming and shouting Wolf!Levi run!Wolf! I roll my eyes as the creature darts of and stands away from me and Levi,flaring his nostrils and snorting. I then turn my head to Levi as he drawls on about not eating him..and how he would defend 'Locket' bla bla bla. I am tempted to roll my eyes again as he starts to bore me. Does he really think I am listening to him?

I'm a wolf. I shell do what I want.

Now I did not want to start off on the wrong foot, but anyway Lupus what brings you here today? Are you from a herd? Now things were getting interesting. I turn my nose slightly towards Levi to take in his scent,which holds the trace of the Throat. The Throat. Boiling heat and hope to one of the most stupid creatures I have meet. Aryel. She honestly thought she could tell me,Lupus,to 'shoo'. What had she taken me for? As I gaze at Loki I lifted myself and start to prowl. I take my self under the belly of Levi,speaking as I went. My voice sly and dangerous. "And tell me,what would you do exactly if I had my teeth round his neck?" I emerge from under his legs,laughing slightly,glaring at Locket for a second before sitting and turning to Levi,my voice slightly kinder. "The Basin,and you?"

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 12-27-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-05-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-06-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Lupus - 01-06-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-09-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-10-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Lupus - 01-11-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-15-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 06:07 PM