the Rift

The Trickster's Way (Thor, Lakota, Sandman, Open)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

"I was embraced by the Gods of this land before your life had even thought about being born; if you prove a threat to me or my kin, you will experience something akin to hell on earth."

All else was lost on the young ebony hybrid. He thought about her words, looking at her as she stared at Lakota. What did she think he was, a threat? He had no means to go and destroy any part of her land. He enjoyed chaos yes, but not without cause. His brother called that place home, and he would respect that. He was more annoyed by her sayings than anything else. He looked at her directly after she spoke, keeping his voice void of anger.

“I know this may come as a surprise to you, but I mean you no harm. If I wish to join your herd I will, and I will respect your rules, no matter what. Your kin are safe from me, as one of my own blood lives and thrives there. I’ve experienced hell; it’s not as bad as you think.” Images of war, blood, death surveyed his vision. He knew what it was like to be in his own personal hell. To have to run for your life, or die on the spot, to have to watch those you knew slaughtered in front of you, hoping you were next. His family was lost to him since he was only a year old, and he had to live life without them, with no one for protection. He was beaten, taken, broken. He experienced emotion that he hadn’t felt before, and was close to suicide.

The only thing that kept him alive was his thoughts of his brother and father. His mother had died while he was young, and he knew that Thor’s mother had died in the war. She had died protecting him, but he didn’t want to tell him that. He asked him if he knew to wonder if he knew if she was dead, but it was true that he did not. He shook his head, feeling pain for his brother. He remembered when his own mother had died, the pain and loss he felt. He was only four months, and she had died in a raid, because of Odin. He pushed the thoughts out of his mind. He needed to be happy. He was in the company of his brother, and knew he would notice, and he didn’t want to explain it, that was a conversation for another time, in another place.

His attention was driven towards the new horse, and he moved towards him while the white mare was surveying the other one. This stallion was chestnut, which was a coat he hadn’t seen in a while. It was interesting to him to see wandering around to freely. The smell of the wilds was heavy on his draft body, but he liked that about him. He was pretty too. The thought occurred to the other stallion, in the back of his head. He paid no mind to it, but it was there.
“Hello there, it’s nice to meet another of my kind. I am Loki, and you are? If you were to show me around, I am indeed interested, I’ll put my tail in.

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trickster's Way (Thor, Lakota, Sandman?, Open) - by Sandman - 12-31-2012, 11:50 AM
RE: The Trickster's Way (Thor, Lakota, Sandman, Open) - by Loki - 01-06-2013, 05:06 AM