the Rift

Something with claws [earth god]

Evers the Able Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Rita :: Greyhound :: Water Mold imi
[may I use one of my VotG passes I won? :3]

The land curved and dipped, grasslands fell and mountains grew. The heat remained. Well beaten hooves carried the skinny form of Evers, who looked ominously at the spewing volcano. A land bridge had conveniently formed to connect the holy place to the mainland. The blue Campolina travelled across it, his ambling gait quickly negotiating it with no problem. Why Evers was journeying to see the Earth God was not entirely clear, he knew his mother approved of Archibald's malamute and the pressure now fell upon him to succeed too. The scholar would do anything his mother wanted him to do, and it made him proud if she approved of his actions. Steeper and steeper did the landscape become, magma of marvellous colours flowed right below him. Evers swallowed and walked on to the top.

Upon reaching his destination the skinny blue flicked his measly tail and wondered for moment how Archibald had bonded with his dog. It wasn't something he could touch, a bond, it wasn't visible yet it existed. Like a tie you would have to a friend, or family... But it seemed different somehow. More intimate. Evers had never asked Archibald what it was like having Loretta as a companion. Did they hear your thoughts? Can you understand them? Can the bond be broken? What is a bond? They were a few of a million questions already in the scholars mind.

He looked at the peaceful shrines, eyes settling on the Earth God's. His mind reeled with the thought of him not appearing. His mother would think him unworthy. She would be mad at him. Fear began to slowly bubble within him, like a ship caught in a wild thunderstorm.

[Image: everstable.png]

Messages In This Thread
Something with claws [earth god] - by Evers - 06-29-2012, 05:33 PM
RE: Something with claws [earth god] - by Eios - 06-30-2012, 12:04 AM
RE: Something with claws [earth god] - by Evers - 07-02-2012, 09:04 AM