the Rift

Something with claws [earth god]

Evers the Able Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Rita :: Greyhound :: Water Mold imi
Evers watched in wonder as the god appeared before him, the immense presence of him made the little blue feel like a pea compared to him. He had horns so different from his, ram like and grew from his head. The wings he shook looked powerful with its earthy contents. Shuffling forwards, Evers thought about what to say for a moment then proffered his head in greeting. "I seek a companion, one who is not too dissimilar to me but canine in species. So I may be of better use to my family." He pictured the skinny blue/grey greyhound in his mind, its elongated face and keen nose with speed to match. The scholar waited for the Earth's reply, until another stepped into his presence.

He was a colt, a pegasus colt at that. Eyes slid to this new youthful appearance and Evers wondered what he was to the Earth God. A son? Did they even have progeny? Could they? The questions kept rolling when Eios spoke. "Sir, what are you?"
Evers almost choked on the irony of the question. What are you? Strange question, but the little stallion wasn't the most seemly in appearance. A six horned unicorn instead of the normal one or two wasn't seen very often. He blamed his corrupt, ever increasing, family for his appearance. What normal unicorn was born with six horns? What was he supposed to do with all six of them? Body slam someone? What was his purpose? Again the same impossible questions to answer. He had many, they increased each day as his thoughts moved. "I am the legendary six horned unicorn!" He smiled kindly at the child. He could of left of the 'legendary' but that wouldn't of been as fun.

[Image: everstable.png]

Messages In This Thread
Something with claws [earth god] - by Evers - 06-29-2012, 05:33 PM
RE: Something with claws [earth god] - by Eios - 06-30-2012, 12:04 AM
RE: Something with claws [earth god] - by Evers - 07-02-2012, 09:04 AM