the Rift

Something with claws [earth god]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The God of the Earth

The God of the Earth nodded to the newcomer when he mentioned wanting a companion for such a noble purpose. He smiled and tossed his colored, dark mane, sighing a breath of dust that smelled of freshly cut grass. The great God closed his eyes and saw into the mind of the sad, purposeless roan. He would find his purpose soon enough; companionship always brought a sense of duty. "Something like... this?" he asked.

With a great breath, the God unsettled the earth at the feet of Evers, and it took the form of a lean, fast canine with large, almost eyes and a long, delicate snout. Two, large female eyes stared with undying loyalty at Evers, but they were made of earth, and once more, earth she became. "Though she seems to enjoy the female gender, it can be persuaded to take a male form. Your preference, really." The God of the Earth was about to speak again when a pale, pegasus colt made his presence boldly known.

"Greetings..." he rumbled, brows furrowed. He smiled and chuckled when Evers introduced himself as a legendary stallion, and the Earth God nodded in agreement. "Young pupil, I am granting this legendary stallion's request." The God of the Earth then turned once more to Evers. "Bring me waters from the river in the Thistle Meadow, dirt, from the Dragon's Throat, and fire, from the Heart, and I will create this companion for you."

Messages In This Thread
Something with claws [earth god] - by Evers - 06-29-2012, 05:33 PM
RE: Something with claws [earth god] - by Eios - 06-30-2012, 12:04 AM
RE: Something with claws [earth god] - by Evers - 07-02-2012, 09:04 AM
RE: Something with claws [earth god] - by God of the Earth - 07-06-2012, 12:23 AM