the Rift

Leave me here to Freeze(Open)

Alcina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

text text text
"blah blah blah"
He could see his breath now, as he entered a cold breezier atmospheric area. He could feel the colder icier wind lash at his wings as he glided ahead into the lands. His deep blue eyes scanned the world that lye beneath, dirt, snow, and stone lead beneath his sight, and he only blinked sadly. It was cold and icy, as he flew ahead. No sunshine came, but only the grey damp clouds above him, he could fly above these cold gloomy clouds. Though even if it would make him feel better, he still would realize in the end how unhappy he really was with himself.

A sudden blow of ice, hit his out spreaded wings, he felt the coldness that made him bite his tongue. Several of his body parts were numb from the icy wind he flew through, but he continued through. Finally he shortly after, tucked his wings in slightly to make him go down, as he speeded down to the rocky bare ground of ice. Landing with a thud on the ground, as he landed on the grounds, wind might blow less harsh down here. But it still was cold and gloomy feel to this areas atmosphere.

He eyed the land he stood on, several cave entrances that led to who know's where. He noticed a more dark cave, and weakly approached it. The gusting wind howled and nipped at his ears, which he folded back on his head to keep from frostbite. Walking into the darkening cave, he looked around. He could not see the back of it, but he heard the echoing soft dripping of a spring far off deeper into the cave system. He shirked and dragged his hooves into the cold cave, the wind echoed it's howling inside. This place was so gloomy and burdened with no one. Good, he deserved this treatment. He leaned against the cold stone side, right in the dark corner where only dim light shined on his tail. As he sat there, this is where he belonged. He was so alone, no contact with any other person. It's been too long. He felt like crying in this dark corner of the world, but he had no more tears to shed.
my heart still feels divided
halfway between, wrong and right
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Leave me here to Freeze(Open) - by Alcina - 12-28-2012, 06:20 AM
RE: Leave me here to Freeze(Open) - by Levi - 12-28-2012, 10:53 AM
RE: Leave me here to Freeze(Open) - by Alcina - 12-28-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Leave me here to Freeze(Open) - by Levi - 12-29-2012, 09:57 AM