the Rift

Leave me here to Freeze(Open)

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

A deep sorrow fell into the chill of the air. The dark shadows and icy winds did not help, not to mention that it was freezing! The black and blue stallion seemed like he was about to freeze solid. His facial expression didn't move and he spoke as if he did something really wrong. "Unfortuantly no..." The male voice rang back. A slight silence arose as Levi's curious look waited to see if there was anything else. "Though I wish I could be okay. I'm very very lost... And I don't think I can find a happy way out..." Levi went dead silent as the other stallion spoke. The hot breath that streamed out his nostrils was the only thing the grullo could do. Breathe... just breathe. He was not used to helping other people out, especially other stallions, but he figured he would try his best to help this glum male out whatever he had done.

“I’m coming in.” Levi shouted through the arch. The piercing sound of hooves on ice echoed throughout the arch. Levi was determined to help this poor stallion out. Maybe all he needed was someone to talk to and well Levi had things that he wanted to get off of his chest as well. Now seeing the figure in front of him, he walked closely. Levi kept his space so the other male would feel safer, but he still wanted to talk to him eye to eye. The sound of the wind raced through the air like a whistling ghost. Geez, this place really did not help the glumness of the situation he thought. Turning his full attention now to the other male, he figured he would start with something simple “Hello there, I’m Levi.” A warm smile emerged from his maw. Trying to keep this conversation up beat, for now, he asked “What is your name?”

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
Leave me here to Freeze(Open) - by Alcina - 12-28-2012, 06:20 AM
RE: Leave me here to Freeze(Open) - by Levi - 12-28-2012, 10:53 AM
RE: Leave me here to Freeze(Open) - by Alcina - 12-28-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Leave me here to Freeze(Open) - by Levi - 12-29-2012, 09:57 AM