Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

From the dawn of time, to the end of days
I will have to run, away
I want to feel the pain, and the bitter taste
Of the blood on my lips, again

How long had it been since he tasted the crisp, metallic air of the battlefield? The chaos of his battle against the unicorns of the Edge had been a most welcome reprieve from dealing with the complaints of his own herd, as he remembered. Now, a newly accepted member of the herd he once ruled, the black dun was beginning to find himself again, beginning to develop a purpose here that had seemed to wash away like the shores of the Tides. Though he could deny his nature all he wanted, the fact that he was born into battle, into bloodshed, would never leave. The urge to feel the slick and blinding spray of crimson against his face, the urge to emerge from a battle the victor was in his blood, coursing through his very veins. To deny himself the ache of battle would be to deny his very soul.

The soft sands of the Endless Blue brought back memories of the Tides, but this time, instead of plunging him into the darkness of his own failures, the crashing of the waves lifted his spirits. Crimson orbs closed, and he inhaled the salty scent deeply, allowing the windy air to fill his lungs. He felt invigorated. Sand caught in his long, white lashes, and he blinked, narrowing his gaze slightly to keep the grains from irritating the tender flesh around his eye. Dark blue clouds rolled in from the north, the threat of rain only enlivening his spirits more.

A familiar face appeared on the horizon, a stallion he remembered from long ago when he was still a lead of the Foothills. Lace. He had met the stallion along with a black striped mare, whom he remembered not liking very much. However, the grullo stallion was pleasant, if he remembered correctly; they shared similar views. A white streak in the sky dampened this font memory. Dragons. He hated dragons. Paladin's half-smile dropped into a tight grimace as he approached, warily watching the white lizard. "Greetings, Lace!" he called, having to tear his warrior's gaze from the alabaster threat.

"What brings you to the shores on this tempestuous afternoon?"

[OOC: I accept these terms! You can start the fight at anytime. I just did not want Paladin to go headlong into an attack! :P ]

ABOVE ALL ELSE, EQUALITY

Messages In This Thread
Equality for the win [Paladin] - by Lace - 12-28-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: Equality for the win [Paladin] - by Paladin - 12-28-2012, 03:55 PM
RE: Equality for the win [Paladin] - by Lace - 12-28-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: Equality for the win [Paladin] - by Paladin - 12-28-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Equality for the win [Paladin] - by Lace - 12-28-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Equality for the win [Paladin] - by Paladin - 01-08-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Equality for the win [Paladin] - by Official - 01-29-2013, 02:28 PM