the Rift

There'll be peace when you are done [Practise Spar, Aisha] - JUDGE PLEASE

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phae had never set foot in the battleground - she never believed that she would ever have any reason to, but much had changed. She was not the frightened mare who first entered the threshold, nearly spooked by Ophelia, of all creatures. Not that Ophelia could never be a threat, only that she wasn't immediately threatening; at least not that day. Still, the sooty palomino mare found herself wandering into the grounds, looking for a fight. Or a spar. Or whatever it was called. Her companion, a secretary bird-chick glided gracefully behind the mare, chittering her uncertainty at this place, clearing smelling the blood and hostility on the wind. Phae ignored these humble protests, determined to fight for the first time in her life.

Was it her initial bloody encounter with Leander that drove her here? Or was it her inability to verbally best Faelene, that urged her to learn the fine art of battle? She couldn't be sure, but whatever the hunger in her belly was, it was strong. Looking over at Stella, Phae smiled confidently. Her conscious mind told her that she was fighting for Stella; that Stella was her reason to learn how to protect. But she could protect the little chick using the same methods she always had - flight, and flirt. No, Phaedra wanted blood; she wanted battle.

Dancing across the battle field, Phae halted, tossing her head arrogantly to the wind, glancing around sharply for someone to challenge her. Surely someone would come..?

[800 word count maximum; companions and magic not allowed. This setting is perfect for a beginner spar: the daylight is bright, but the sun is at about 3 o'clock, meaning that its rays are less likely to be blinding. There is a gentle wind, and the land is firm. The elements should not have much effect on the outcome. 3 attacks + 1 closing defence. Judged.

Phaedra Summation: Enters the battle grounds, waits (unknowingly) for Aisha to arrive. You may have the first attack - assume that if Aisha challenges her, she will just nod her head agreeing to it.]

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
There'll be peace when you are done [Practise Spar, Aisha] - JUDGE PLEASE - by Phaedra - 12-28-2012, 04:37 PM