the Rift

Black god for my black heart. [moon god]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

Nothing colder? The Goddess begged to differ. She saw Mandrake coming from miles away, but the storm was not entirely her work. Still, she could help it along; and as she scanned the vile mare's thoughts, she found what she needed. The Goddess' motive was the same as always- veiled in shadow and likely unreasonable. But whatever it was that drove her to do so, she chilled the air. Cold unimaginable rained down upon the mare who was foolish enough to think her stronger than so many others. But nature would always rule, and nature was nothing but a toy of the gods.

Her air froze each drop of rain to a chip of ice and her shadow crawled slowly over her shrine. She followed suit, massive and powerful, prepared to take on anything. The mare before her was no threat, just a fool. A fool that wanted power, and a strong one at that. Standing tall above Mandrake, she considered the desire. She saw it there, resting deep within the mare's wicked heart- the need to create pain. And the Goddess could relate- after all, she was likely freezing Mandrake's blood at this temperature. Still, with an upwards tilt of her head and a cavalier snort, the Goddess of the Moon seemed unimpressed.

"Your task is simple, just as is your request," the Goddess began with a swipe of her tongue across her teeth. She was like a predator, slipping into shadows at will, harming as it made sense to her. "Feel the pain that you wish to inflict from the effects of others' magics without aid, and then return to me," she replied with a bored tone and another rush of cold wind. The Goddess of the moon had only to wait and see what Mandrake would say in reply- should she refuse, well.

The wind could always get colder.

[[Experience five of the following types of pain as aided by magic: Freezing, Burning, Cutting, Poisoning, Choking, Breaking. Once complete, return and link to each thread. You may not make use of healing magic, but may wait for things to naturally heal.]]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black god for my black heart. [moon god] - by God of the Moon - 12-29-2012, 11:32 AM