the Rift

Tastes Like Turpentine | MadMask

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

Lakota

It is a shame that they do not play along with her game, for she is playing along with theirs. Then again she never expected them to be fair the moment she caught the glow of their eyes from the scenery around her. They change to yet another expression and she let out an exasperated sigh that she made no move to hide from them, cocking her hip out and regarding them with an expression of distaste and boredom for the hundredth time. Except this time they are more aggravating, and she is growing rather tired of this game. Lakota had hoped they would entertain her for more than a few moments, but it seems they are too wrapped up in themselves to even care. What a shame, they had such potential, but it seemed to her that the only way to actually get this to move along was to go along with their petty ways.

She can see they are about to leave and she rolls her lavender orbs, uncaring if they left but knowing it would shove her right back into boredom. That is not something she desires. At last she scoffs and steps forward, irritated and letting her hooves be covered with fog that does not belong in this forest. She stops herself and it fades, for her magic is still far from being in complete control. It rises to her emotions, but someday she will have it perfected. ”What a shame, I had hoped you would be more entertaining than that. Males these days,” she scoffed, watching them turn and listening to them speak in perfectly matched syllables. ”Alright alright, I will play your little game. How annoying that I have to go out of my way to keep you little boys around just to entertain myself. What a dull world.” Tone is aloof, cutting in its honesty and the little insults she hides within her sentences.

One long black leg extended to draw her forth towards them, deep purple irises locked onto their forms like a predator honing in on its prey. ”What am I? What a funny question for you to ask. I am a lot of things. I am first and foremost a mare, clearly. I am an ex-princess, a killer, a convict, and a sister. Clearly a daughter as well, but that must be clear to you. I am a poisoner both with knowledge and magic. I am a mercenary, a warrior. A deviant, a shadow. But what does it matter what I am?” She dances closer, a panther stalking towards them. So she has answered their riddle, who cares? Sighing she turned as well and no longer is she facing them, turning back towards her home quite happily. ”I do not need your acceptance to heal my poor baby heart, surely you know that. Oh, I will simply die if we do not become friends!” She’s pulling the theatrics, but behind her tone she is mocking them, a hissing serpent that is not pleased at all by their aggravating ways.

slime-stock @ dA  |  xxmynightmarexx @ dA  |  table- tay<3

Messages In This Thread
Tastes Like Turpentine | MadMask - by Lakota - 12-29-2012, 02:04 AM
RE: Tastes Like Turpentine | MadMask - by Lakota - 01-18-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: Tastes Like Turpentine | MadMask - by Lakota - 02-17-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: Tastes Like Turpentine | MadMask - by Lakota - 02-18-2013, 06:21 PM