The Wicked End [Moon]

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

VADIM         

twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
blinded by me, you can't see a thing

As he aged his markings became more and more pronounced. The powdery blue they were at birth was becoming darker as was the blue tips of his mane and tail. Like his brother he had grown into a lanky colt. The muscles that were beginning to show beneath his coat foreshadowed the fighter that he would grow to be. Unlike his father he would fight purely for the glory and thrill of battle.

The trip was made mostly in silence, which suited Vadim just fine. His mind was heavy with thought about magic and the possibility of actually being visited by a god. Varath's voice rang out between them and Vadim rotated an ear in his brother's direction, a smirk crossing his face at his brother's desires. "I want the power of illusion." he said to his brother. "Imagine being trapped in a world of complete illusion with no control over anything. That's what I want."

The brothers lapsed into silence again as they moved toward the shrines. When they finally arrived Varath was the first to suggest calling upon the dark. "The dark suits us well, Varath."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
The Wicked End [Moon] - by Varath - 06-29-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: The Wicked End [Moon] - by Vadim - 06-30-2012, 12:51 AM
RE: The Wicked End [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 07-10-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: The Wicked End [Moon] - by Varath - 07-11-2012, 08:30 PM
RE: The Wicked End [Moon] - by Vadim - 07-11-2012, 08:53 PM
RE: The Wicked End [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 07-12-2012, 01:30 AM