Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

LACE</style>
before the sun sets
GLORY
</style>

The Glazier is not really hard to find.

Search for the quietest part of the forest. Pick a glen, ripe with green grasses and a trickling stream almost hidden beneath a layer of mist, where birds chirp peacefully in the canopy of the surrounding trees. Here's a hint. Follow the woodworks.

No, literally.

Because the Glazier is also the Carpenter, and he plays with his gifts this spring like a child might when locked in a toy-store for a full night. Ideas arrive, crafts are made, and once the deed is done they are left beneath the tree they were born from, while their creator moves on to fulfill his next idea.

Its his own personal workshop, and when nothing demands his attention, there is where he will be.

Noticing the approach of the inky one only when Fajira's voice ring out in a soft, warble to greet him, Lace allowed the attention from his most recent idea slip and raised the head, ears pointed and with a faint smile on the lips. Feet shuffled through the green grasses, bringing him silently through the mist to meet the never-speaking Wraith.

"Good day, my friend" he said with a slow away of the tail. "How unusual, for you to come see me. What can I do for you?" It wasn't often someone came to speak to him specifically. It made his chest feel warm, lit the eyes with honest warmth and broadened the smile as he halted before Ink, curious but patient as he knew getting an answer would require some effort from his part as well.

CREDITS: Schwartze | venomxbaby | 116802
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
Handy Dandy Lies [Lace] - by Ink - 12-29-2012, 03:41 AM
RE: Handy Dandy Lies [Lace] - by Lace - 12-29-2012, 04:48 AM
RE: Handy Dandy Lies [Lace] - by Ink - 12-30-2012, 12:48 AM
RE: Handy Dandy Lies [Lace] - by Lace - 12-30-2012, 08:04 AM
RE: Handy Dandy Lies [Lace] - by Ink - 12-31-2012, 05:23 PM