the Rift

The Outsider [Open, Joining!]

Thayne Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

T H A Y N E
Let’s Walk Through the Fire Together, Disappear in the Golden Sands

Helovia… It was a strange land, full of different species that all tried to find a place to call their home. While new to this land, Thayne knew that there were those who had already settled and created a name for themselves, and there would be those who stumbled in every day. The Warlander wondered if he would find purpose in this land, this place that was so different from his home province of Sliccic… He had gone from leading a healthy, loving herd to a wandering vagabond, and while the brute’s heart yearned for the familiarity of his homeland, being exiled was giving him a chance he had never before had; he could explore.

Naturally, however, Thayne was far from an adventurer. His whole life had been driven with purpose, had been to protect his herd and care for those that he called family… Would, or could, he settle into a home like that again? Or would he be doomed to a life of loneliness and no purpose?

Slowly the draft moved through the trees, soft green eyes taking in his surroundings as he moved, coal grey coat blending into the shadows that the mass collection of evergreens created. There had been a drastic increase of the vegetation, Thayne had noticed, since he had begun traveling north-west from the Thistle Meadow… Large, feathered hooves were muted when they met with the ground, softened by the thick grasses of the green forest around him, and his thick, ivory mane occasionally snagged on a few, low hanging branches. It was growing somewhat frustrating, but he didn’t cease in his exploration.

Maybe if he continued on, he’d meet another who wandered the woods…

[OOC: Sorry for the poor post… Thayne is looking to join the Edge. :D Maybe I’ll try and get him a rank position, but I’m not sure with what, yet, since I’m still getting a feel for him.]

[Image: ThayneResized_zps139f09ab.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
The Outsider [Open, Joining!] - by Thayne - 12-29-2012, 04:45 AM
RE: The Outsider [Open, Joining!] - by Hellena - 12-30-2012, 07:08 AM
RE: The Outsider [Open, Joining!] - by Thayne - 12-30-2012, 03:51 PM
RE: The Outsider [Open, Joining!] - by Hellena - 12-31-2012, 01:25 AM