the Rift

What have we found?[Phaedra]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phaedra and Stella were in the lake. Yes that's right, in it.

The Lake was caused by run off likely from the ocean to the east, and stayed fairly shallow, as the rains of the seasons following FrostFall had not yet begun. The water, as the white filly had noticed, were incredibly clear, except in the area's that Stella was currently frolicking. The small bird had absolutely no interest in helping Phaedra with her task, and was instead happily splashing in the water, kicking up silt and causing irritating ripples. Still, Phae's adoration for the small creature made this behaviour tolerable - the mare simply kept distancing herself from her companion. Phae's pink muzzle was only inches above the water, as her green gaze scoured the rocks beneath it's glassy surface. She knew of a crafter, the one Tor was pining over, and who might be inclined to trade gems and other wonders, in exchange for some braided leather, to hold her amulet's around her neck. So she had wandered East from her home in the Forest, in search of such items. She had heard when she was younger, that many precious things were often hidden in lakes and streams, as they were harder to spy, hence why she was currently rooting around in a lake.

Stella raised her brilliantly coloured orangey-yellow face in the direction of the shore. She hooted happily when she spied the white filly, and indicated with her wings that Phae ought to look. Raising her muzzle, the sooty palomino looked to the shore with a frown. They were about 20 feet from the rocky shoreline, and the unicorn filly posed no immediate threat to them, or so Phae believed. Flicking her tail, she regarded the youngster for a moment, before dropping her head back to the glassy waveless water, hoping to see something glittering or glinting beneath its surface.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-29-2012, 11:54 AM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 12-29-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-29-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 12-30-2012, 01:55 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-31-2012, 08:39 AM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 01-02-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 01-06-2013, 04:46 PM