the Rift

What have we found?[Phaedra]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phae, didn't bother to look up as the white filly disappeared and then re-appeared in her line of sight. Probably playing some made-up game the mare thought, as she continued her diligent search in the water. Maybe it's only certain streams.. she thought dishearteningly, concluding that there was nothing of value here. Stella merely looked at Phae and shrugged, happy to continue splashing in the water. Tilted her head at the small chick, Phae wondered if the little bird would begin to develop some sort of water-magic, for how much she adored being in the water. That would be alright, Phae thought adoringly, looking down at the little bird.

Phae was going to let Stella continue to play in the water more, before returning to the woods, until she heard the filly call out to her, Is this what you were looking for?. Turning her sooty head to catch the last few words, she watched the glistening pink thing dropping softly into the ground. Her green gaze narrowed somewhat, was that what she was looking for? She waded back to shore, her legs darkening where they had previously been submerged in the water. She dropped her muzzle slightly as she halted a few paces from Mystique. "I-...I don't know." She replied truthfully, raising her gaze to look at the filly. "Is it yours? Is there more?" She inquired eagerly.

Surely this gem looked valuable? And would be something Lace might accept as a trade? Normally Phae would not bother with searching for currency; Lace was male, was he not? And she had a certain skill set, when it came to males, that made things like trading a low priority. Not when they saw what she could offer. Still, some nagging feeling, respect most likely, kept her from advancing. She had seen how distraught Tor had been over the stallion, and knew that feeling only all too well. No, she would not add to that. Finding shiny rocks couldn't be that hard, if even a filly had one. Or found one.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-29-2012, 11:54 AM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 12-29-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-29-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 12-30-2012, 01:55 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-31-2012, 08:39 AM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 01-02-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 01-06-2013, 04:46 PM