the Rift

What have we found?[Phaedra]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phae tilted her head curiously at the little filly. Oh no miss, you can keep this. It’s alright, you need more than I ever would. What? Her mind wondered. Why would she just...give it over? Was there something wrong with it? Was it stolen? She was a child, and children, by definition almost, were not generous creatures. With growing doubt about the validity of this "find", Phae nodded slowly. "Why thank you, Sugar." She motioned for Stella, who quickly came and latched onto the pink stone, chittering happily and cupping it with her wings.

As the filly turned and marched off, Phae shot Stella a skeptical look. Be watchful, that look said. Phae wondered absently if they were walking into a trap. Little filly tempts anyone who wanders through here with a pretty gem, and then 'leads' them to more. Sure sounded like a plan out of a book, to Phae. Still, if she could get more gems for Lace, that would almost assuredly constitute full payment. Weighing her choices, she decided to follow the little white filly. Even if it was a trap, she was a unicorn, and could not follow Phae or Stella into the skies, should they need to escape. She followed behind, keeping a safe distance, and a wary eye on Stella as she did so.

Mildly, she considered the crafter. If gems were so easy to find that this babe had done so this easily, then why did he need them in the first place? Was he really so lazy? Flicking her tail, she considered what Tor's interest in him could be, if that was the case. Then again, this trail was more off the beaten path than most cared to travel, so it stood to reason that perhaps it was not able to travel here, due to constrictions from his herd..? Either way, it seemed easy so far. Easier than quests from the God's, anyways.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-29-2012, 11:54 AM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 12-29-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-29-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 12-30-2012, 01:55 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-31-2012, 08:39 AM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 01-02-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 01-06-2013, 04:46 PM