the Rift

It Is What It Is [Friends of Rome, Open!]

Abdullah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abdullah

I can not begin to say how wonderful it was to see her moving across the Foothills lands again. It seemed she hadn't been home in days, or I was too blind and lost in my love for nature to have noticed her palomino colors among the green grass. The tall blades of wander that tickled at my low cannons, often times only covering the tips of my hooves. In this wonderful weather though it seemed the greenery would grow bountiful.

Tendrils of her voice fell upon my ears and I listened as I stood upon the hill. Behind the creek she headed for. I leaned my fine shoulder against the tree next to me and I waited. My scent should have traveled to her nares, crafting a rather familiar smell in her cranium. Waiting for her to realize I awaited to see her turn and for us to run together in excitement and pure love in a friendship, seemed a forever wait. Romani was intrigued by a cub, in which the way she acknowledged the dear was easy to tell she had a new companion. Maybe taking care of the cute bundle was more interesting to her than my scent. Or maybe she was too involved to realize her surroundings.

Romani's face turns sour almost as if she scolds the cub and from this distance I can only tell the small child has eaten something from the earth. From my wait I become anxious. Pulling from the tree and nickering loudly, a loving greeting before I push with my hooves and travel quickly down the hill. Running towards my friend with sky blue eyes locked on her own deep blue. I slow upon my reach to the river, feeling the cool water hit my hooves with a splash. I playfully toss my head her way, reaching over the river "Romani!" my tones an exclamatory statement, so full of joy and life "It has been too long since I have seen my greatest friend."

Messages In This Thread
RE: It Is What It Is [Friends of Rome, Open!] - by Abdullah - 12-30-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: It Is What It Is [Friends of Rome, Open!] - by Abdullah - 12-30-2012, 08:24 PM