the Rift

Praise. [sun god]

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!

onni</style>
      if i fall, will you catch me?</style>

The last time the shaman had visited the Isle of the Gods had been with Mauja, Indy, and Gossamer. Those had been different times, before the upheaval of the Foothills, before the Ice King had been ousted from his woodland home. The world had changed around the Gods, but Onni's faith within the often demonized deity of the Sun had only grown stronger. While many doubted his kindness, due to the hellish summer that had rained heat like a monsoon. The worse land yet in terms of temperature had been the Throat, but at least the deity had spared his patron land from the terror of fire. The Sun God had an ire that was undeniable, but perhaps it was the shaman who knew best about his kindness.

By the power of his undying light and fire, Onni was able to free others from illness and injuries that would cripple, if not kill, the their bodies. The most recent of her patients, Cera, had touched her heart in such a way that his injury spurned a vengeance she was not used to in her chest. Without the will to breed more hatred into the world, the tobiano was at an impasse. Should she strike more violence by approaching the very stallion that had caused a young colt to nearly lose his life, or would she extend forgiveness to the heartless bay as she had to others?

The conflict waged within her, darkening her normally pure and light spirit. The only source of unwavering light she knew was the Sun. Traveling up the path of colored lava, Onni sought out the comfort of the golden deity, even if it was just the solitude of his shrine. When the familiar surface of stone came in view, the mare slows to a walk, coming to rest before it. Her neck slackens, lowering her pale face toward the shrine, closing her eyes before speaking. "God of the Sun," she begins, voice speaking evenly. "Your fire has saved the lives of many. It has guided my life for many seasons. Let your light guide me now." Let the light of the Sun burn away the impurities formed on the gentle heart of the shaman.
""

[ ooc; Onni just wants some comfort. She's seeking nothing else, so Sun God can appear or not. I just wanted this to happen IC for her. ]

image by redbeansandrice @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
Praise. [sun god] - by Onni - 12-29-2012, 10:21 PM
RE: Praise. [sun god] - by God of the Sun - 12-30-2012, 01:22 AM
RE: Praise. [sun god] - by Onni - 12-30-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: Praise. [sun god] - by God of the Sun - 01-03-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: Praise. [sun god] - by Onni - 01-06-2013, 05:34 PM
RE: Praise. [sun god] - by God of the Sun - 01-09-2013, 11:50 PM