the Rift

Fatigue is my disease || Rowan

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom

trust your heart if the
seas catch fire

It brought a smile to her face to see his mood lightened, and she smiled toward Rowan before seeking to respond to her mate's question. "Of course not. It is only natural for you, as a father, to want to shield her." A sigh fell from her lips as she continued, the thought of her 'little cloud' plunged into the fire of combat one which elicited a dull pang of moroseness. She couldn't bear to imagine the foal she had nurtured taking the life of another, or worse yet- no, she wouldn't even allow such a thought to cross her mind. "As much as I dread the idea of our daughter bearing the brunt of war, I fear there is little we can do to stop her."

She gazed up toward her lover with a tired expression, before pressing the plush velveteen of her maw gently into the groove of his throat and running her face along the rut of his chin. She then proceeded. "I understand why you wish to ward her from the life you have chosen for yourself. I would prefer she take a more peaceful path, myself. But perhaps it is not so much about hindering her, as teaching her to use her prowess in an honorable, responsible way. By trying to inhibit her seems to me as though it is only fueling her desire to do exactly that which you forbid." She wondered what Rowan might have to say of this, and gave her a grief glance, kindness swarming in the cool depths of her eyes.

"Perhaps I could talk to her?" She suggested. She was uncertain it would make much of a difference whether it was her or Azzuen doing the talking, but maybe she could help persuade her into pursuing something a bit more peaceful.

Messages In This Thread
Fatigue is my disease || Rowan - by Ázzuen - 12-30-2012, 06:50 AM
RE: Fatigue is my disease || Rowan - by Rowan - 12-31-2012, 02:21 AM
RE: Fatigue is my disease || Rowan - by Ázzuen - 01-16-2013, 06:23 AM
RE: Fatigue is my disease || Rowan - by Cassiopeia - 01-23-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: Fatigue is my disease || Rowan - by Ázzuen - 01-30-2013, 05:54 AM