the Rift

Paranoia Is In Bloom

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

You can sleep with a gun but
When you gonna wake up and fight?
Perhaps she would have had a more active role in the interrogation, had Myrddin not been so quick to react. He was intelligent, and more than capable of holding his own against the younger fool. She reflected briefly that she had made an excellent decision when she had named him Haruspex, and wondered if the Time God would agree with her. He was an oddity, that one, wanting to stir up trouble nearly as much as, well, she did. Nevertheless, Myrddin caught the subtleties of the situation remarkably well for one who could not see. Of course, had she expected any less, he would not have found himself in the position that he was in.

She blinked when Xanthos had the gall to assume that she would react in a similar fashion. "Darling," she said in a tone dripping with sarcastic amusement. "I took you for a coward, but not yet for a fool. It would seem I was mistaken." Her orbs darkened as she spoke; her anger was very close to the surface now. "Were I you, I would remember my place. I would not presume to know the inner workings of my superiors."

Myrddin spoke up again, and again she found herself wondering how one such as him could have such an advanced understanding of the situation. At his analysis, her own eyes roved over Xanthos' body, searching for an not finding a wound from which the blood might have come. "Tell me," she added to Myrddin's questions. "Wherever did you wound her that she was still able to fly away? That is quite a bit of blood loss." It was all a lie, she was almost sure of it; the only thing refraining her from attacking the liar was the thing hope that perhaps he was telling the truth.

And then the hornless appeared, coming to a halt to the side of the group. She called his words truth. The Empress' orbs narrowed, her auds flattening against her skull. Why would the equine have an interest in Xanthos' fate? "And why would you care, darling?" she asked the fae sweetly, tones dripping like honey from her maw. "You speak boldly for a captor, and you but a prisoner. Surely you must think you have something to gain?"

[W/C | ---]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Xanthos - 12-30-2012, 06:56 AM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Myrddin - 12-30-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Psyche - 12-30-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Xanthos - 12-30-2012, 06:39 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Myrddin - 12-30-2012, 07:51 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Solstice - 12-30-2012, 09:44 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Psyche - 01-01-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Xanthos - 01-01-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Myrddin - 01-02-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Solstice - 01-03-2013, 02:34 AM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Psyche - 01-08-2013, 11:26 PM