the Rift

Paranoia Is In Bloom

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

You can sleep with a gun but
When you gonna wake up and fight?

Xanthos was gone, and she could not bring herself to care.

She was angry, of course, angry that Mirage had escaped. But somehow, she was not surprised. She had almost expected it, really. After all, Xanthos had been their weakest link, not fit for guarding a prisoner of any kind, much less the DragonHeart. And yet she had allowed him to do it - why? Well, they had proven their point, you see. The Plague - well, the inferiors didn't know of it as such, of course, but she did - had proven that they could infiltrate the ranks of the other herds, that they could render even the most powerful of leaders incompetent. Let them think that it was the Basin, exacting revenge on those who had outcasted them. She and hers knew the truth.

Perhaps she would have guarded Mirage more heavily if there had been more at stake. But she hadn't, and this was what she had to show for it. An injured Haruspex, a hornless nobody, and one less unicorn. Well, good riddance. She might as well just get rid of them all - after all, why bother to keep the idiot painted fae? She was useless, just as Xanthos had been. Why, they would make a lovely little couple, off in the Edge lands that had once been hers. Let Xanthos betray his race; he would answer for it, just as Mirage would answer for her treachery, just as Solstice would answer for her stupidity. When she ruled, they would suffer, and she would laugh.

As she did now. The bells dripping from her lips were false, and perhaps slightly wild, but it could just be that she was slightly wild. "Darling, I assure you that I can help him in many ways that you will not. In fact, why don't you just help yourself? You are free, my dear, on this condition: follow your dear leader. You will be the last prisoner to be released from the Basin; I would have Deimos back. Tell Mirage that she may keep her newest pet," she added with a sneer, referring to Xanthos. "And I will take care of my own. Now, shoo, before I change my mind." Her words turned into a growl. She walked forward, roughly shoving her way to Myrddin's side (though if it was necessary to do so has yet to be determined) and tried to prop him up. She would get him to d'Artagnan; he was no use to her dead.

[W/C | ---]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Xanthos - 12-30-2012, 06:56 AM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Myrddin - 12-30-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Psyche - 12-30-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Xanthos - 12-30-2012, 06:39 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Myrddin - 12-30-2012, 07:51 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Solstice - 12-30-2012, 09:44 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Psyche - 01-01-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Xanthos - 01-01-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Myrddin - 01-02-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Solstice - 01-03-2013, 02:34 AM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Psyche - 01-08-2013, 11:26 PM