the Rift

Striking rock but hitting GOLD [Open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

"We're looking for anything shiny, love" Phae told her companion, a secretary bird-chick, lovingly. The sooty palomino pegasi stretched her wings as she walked, allowing the heat to escape from beneath her canopy of feathers. She had forgotten how warm the Heart usually was. Not that she was complaining - FrostFall had been particularly brutal, but even so, as the pair trekked deeper into the Heart, the heat became almost uncomfortably stifling. "Remember, shiny" Phae once again emphasized, dropping her pink muzzle to the rough terrain, green gaze wide and watchful.

The small bird bounced happily over the rocks, still very youthful and exuberant in her movements. Stella's appearance seemed to suggest that the God's who made her, decided to play dressup: She appeared to be a white bird who wore black pants, and a brilliantly coloured orangey-yellow mask, for her thighs and legs were completely black, yet her wings and torso brilliantly white. Her face was boldly coloured and featherless. She shared the same sort of plain beauty that her bonded did, and together they made a striking pair. Stella trilled, as she pounced on a rock which glistened due to a hardened coating of something overlaying it. Turning her gaze, Phae smiled by shook her head firmly. "It has to be shiny all the way through, love. But very good! Keep looking"

Phaedra had acquired now two amulets during her time in Helovia. They were stashed somewhere secretive, but were quite beautiful. Phae had seen other Helovian's who wore their's around their necks, amongst other items. She had heard of the crafter, Lace, who could possibly be commissioned to make such a vessel for her. She imagined sapling wood braided into a band to hold the amulets, and secure them around her neck. Normally, she would not be scouring the ground looking for shiny trinkets - her body was typically the only shiny thing she needed to bargain with. However, she also knew of certain complications between Tor, her seudo-friend, and the crafter, and for some odd reason, she had decided not to meddle. So, here she was, looking for jewels.

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Striking rock but hitting GOLD [Open] - by Phaedra - 12-30-2012, 08:24 PM
RE: Striking rock but hitting GOLD [Adeamus/Open] - by Adeamus - 01-03-2013, 09:08 PM