the Rift

Striking rock but hitting GOLD [Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

"First Apollo asks me to meet him, and now you? You boys sure know how to make a girl feel popular."

Levi’s heart pounded as he watched her pretty figure laugh. Her irony curls perfectly aligning her fragile neck. She smelled like the sea, after the first time they had met. Who was Apollo? Ah what the heck, it did not matter anyways this was not the time to ask. He was certain that boys would be all into her because she was so beautiful, but it was her decision who she wanted in the end. Levi had to be prepared for anything, anything at all. Yes, no, and maybe he was certainly prepared for yes, slightly for no, but could he handle maybe? Chuckling a bit, the brute referred back to what she had said earlier about making a girl feel popular. “Well, then, aren’t you just so liked! And of course we do… how could someone not like you.” Levi’s orbs sparkled with inspiration as he spoke nothing, but kindness from his heart. Wanting to say more, the brute was interrupted as she spoke once more.

"Why did you ask me to this place? At midnight?" Levi twisted his gaze towards the ground. He was unsure of how to answer her question. The grullo’s attention looked towards Stella as she minfully perched waving her little wings tips towards him. Levi raised his massive vulture wing and wriggled the tips, waving back to her. She suddenly went back to whatever she was doing… now Levi had no other distraction, but to tell Phaedra what he came here to tell her. Taking a deep sigh Levi pressed his silver gaze back towards Phaedra. This was the most beautiful she had ever looked, Levi just wanted to embrace her looks, even if he dreamt of just looking at her sooty face one last time. Preparing to answer her, he walked closer to her, but not to the point where he would intrude her space. This was a big topic to talk about, so he did not want to pressure her or make her feel uncomfortable at any time. He wanted her to feel like a princess and everything that he said pleased her to hear.

“Phae watch this…” Levi suddenly stopped what he was doing to look around the Heart, eying anything that looked like he could mask. Narrowing his silver gaze, his brow furred with tension. The piercing crack of a chuck of stone broke from a piece of the terrain. Levi watched it and started to think about it coming towards his figure. As the stone came over, they fell into millions of tiny pieces traveling in a line towards Levi. The brute gracefully made the pieces float around Phaedra and this time not even close to where they could hurt her. Levi traced his mind making the little granules go into different designs. He could have stayed like this for hours and hours, but he knew he only had a short time. Finally, the brute made the specks of stands move like waves, as it they were at the beach once again. Turning his figure back to her, he pushed the granuales far away from the two, letting them drop from where they had come from. His gaze was a smirk as it he was proud of what he had done. The brute was proud, but he was also hopeful that she was enjoying the start to his show.

“The reason I asked you here is because…” Pausing, but reassuring himself the brute looked her in the eyes “is because you need to know the truth. Not the truth about the fields, but the truth about what I have been hiding from you.” Taking good look at her, his heart told him where to start. “Ever since the first day we met, I felt as though we had a connection. Whether you felt it or not, I felt that we instantly got along and formed some type of friendship. Your beauty overthrew me as I was overwhelmed by it and was unsure of how to take it. I did not know that I was liking you more and more until I had this weird feeling every time I saw you. I had never liked someone as much as you… Each time we met I thought that we would become really good friends, but as I looked past it, I saw a potential future with you. I have never felt as strongly for someone as I care for you and so when you would flirt with another stallion or even give attention to someone else, I would get jealous. That was why in the fields, I was getting overwhelmed by you. I took advantage and I was wrong, it was for the wrong reason. I wanted you to feel jealous for me and not because I just wanted you to envy my, I wanted you to.. to..” Taking a pause Levi stared into her eyes like he never before. Enjoying the moment he had with her and embracing it “Like me back. Now I don’t know where you are at with your life, but I just wanted to say that words can’t even describe how I feel about you. You are just so beautiful in every way, fun to be around, daring, smart, funny, and well perfect. I’ve never really done anything like this before, so you would be the first I have ever told… but I-I love you.” Levi thought back to the day he had first met her. Everything they had gone through together and every little aspect of their memories that they shared. “Who am I kidding Phae, I’m in love with you. I did not want to ruin our friendship or anything, but I figured you deserved to know. You do not have to love me, like me, or even say anything back… I just wanted you to know because I have always loved you more than you could ever know.” Levi smiled at her genuinely with great pride. He had done it! He told her how he felt… he had never opened up like that to anyone before. “Phaedra, I also have something for you. For showing me the ways of life and helping me be the stallion I am today. You changed my life for the better and sorry for pushing this on you all in one day. You don't need to tell me your answer right away either... I can wait.”

[OOC: Sure that sounds good! And also this was horrible! So sorry dear..]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Striking rock but hitting GOLD [Adeamus/Open] - by Adeamus - 01-03-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Striking rock but hitting GOLD [Open] - by Levi - 01-22-2013, 08:01 PM