the Rift

Striking rock but hitting GOLD [Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

The grullo could not believe what he had just done. He had told Phaedra how much he loved her, but not only that, how he was in love with her. As he spoke before, Phaedra looked intrigued as she had a beautiful smile that tugged at the corners of her cheeks. Her beauty over threw him in the moonlight as he could not describe the feeling the wrenched in his stomach. The pure pressure of if she was to say anything back, or to see if she wanted to be with him as well. His heart pounded harder than it ever had before, as he looked the best he ever had. His silver eyes alive and bright, his coat shimmered with the large outline of his muscles, and his features were true. There was nothing else than feeling the accomplishment of telling Phae what had been locked up inside of himself forever. He could not tell if she loved him or not, but he wanted to know. He needed to know even if it was what he did not want to hear.

Earlier in the same day, Levi had picked out a stone for her. It was almost as though it defined her as he picked it in her honor. It was a pinkish white color, as if defining her coat, with pretty edges and the perfect oval shape. Twinkling everywhere the stone reminded him of her eyes and how they were so enchanting. It was not a very big stone, but it was perfect enough to fit around her neck as a necklace and Levi knew that he was going to make her a necklace right in front of her. The pinkish color represented something from him as well… it was his heart and as long as she wore it she would have a piece of him wherever she went.

"My sweet Levi." Her silky mesmerizing tone began. It brought him back to the day they had first met. Every single memory of them started to flash before his eyes as he knew that she was going to tell him. She said my as if she was claiming Levi as hers. Maybe she did love him, but Levi had to keep every option open. A genuine smile gently fell up his maw as he waited to hear what she was going to say. Was she ever going to say anything? It seemed as though not, when she answered his last comment when he said he had something for her. "For me? You didn't need to do anything for me, Levi" Levi’s silvery gaze washed over her once more as a happy grin came over his features. “I know it did not have to Phae, but I wanted to.”

Levi opened his massive wing revealing the gorgeous stone glimmering right in front of the two. Reaching his maw in to grab it, the slight click sound emerged when his teeth touched the surface of the stone. Looking at the silver stone underneath him, he quickly made them break apart and swirl around the stone, creating a slim shiny base of the necklace. He wove a slight design in the chain part, but it was simple because he did not want it to come out bad. Since he had gotten his powers, it was the most amazing thing that he had made so far. It elegance was perfect and it was beautiful to look at, it almost looked as though he had traded for it. The swirling stopped and they compressed together to make the perfect necklace. Holding the base with his teeth, he held it dangling waiting to see if Phaedra would accept it or not. “Phaedra, this is my gift to you. This stone represents every quality that you have and more. It also represents a piece of my heart and if you take it with you I will always be with you no matter what. You are my heart, and here is mine.” The words slipped out effortlessly and heat felt.

[OOC: So sorry for the wait Aud! :/]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Striking rock but hitting GOLD [Adeamus/Open] - by Adeamus - 01-03-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Striking rock but hitting GOLD [Open] - by Levi - 02-02-2013, 10:50 AM