the Rift

[FALLS] Long and Dark December

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

His words were puzzling for Romani to hear. Tilting her head slightly to the side, her forelock slipped and fell in front of her piercing azure eyes, but she resisted the urge to shake it once more from her face. It was only a moment later that she realized Adeamus had been joking, and a smile once more crossed her lips, a chuckle resonating deep from her compact body.

“Well, good sir, I suppose that can be true, if you wish to become that technical over the matter.” She shook her head then, meeting the stallions gaze. Oh, should he have questions? That depended… When Romani came to Helovia from her years of travelling, her only concern had been settling down. Could she have done it? Would she be confined to the restrictions of her herdland? The answer had been no. She was free to do what she chose, and that alone was reassuring enough to allow herself to settle down into Helovia, in the Foothills.

It was as she spoke that Kasai seemed to finally relax, her tail beginning to swing to and fro in carefree eagerness. The cub’s still-blue eyes went from the Pegasus, his wings, and then down to the grass around her tiny paws. A long blade of grass blew in the slight breeze, and the sudden movement caused the predatory instincts in the cat to come forth, and with a pathetic growl the tiger pounced, catching the piece of grass in her paws. Her tail flicked, ears pinned, and Romani chuckled once more before redirecting her gaze to Adeamus.

“No, I suppose you don’t have to have any questions, if you’ve been around the borders and feel comfortable with everything… But, if you’re searching for a place to call home, allow me to extend an invitation to come with me, to the Foothills. I believe you’ll enjoy it there.” Romani smiled brilliantly, lifting her head a little bit higher in pride. And why shouldn’t she feel pride when speaking of her home? While the palomino hadn’t been to the other herdlands, she couldn’t imagine that they were near as beautiful as her mountainous home. All of Helovia was beautiful in its own way, but it paled in comparison to the Foothills.

“What do you say, Adeamus? Would you care to travel with me? If it turns out that the Foothills isn’t as you like, I can show you the way to the other herds.” She hoped that he would accept the invitation, this handsome Pegasus stallion. His strength would be a great addition to the family.

The true Soldier fights not because
He hates what is in front of him,
But because he loves what is behind him.

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Messages In This Thread
Long and Dark December - by Adeamus - 12-30-2012, 11:22 PM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Romani - 12-31-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Adeamus - 12-31-2012, 04:23 PM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Romani - 12-31-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Adeamus - 12-31-2012, 09:47 PM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Romani - 01-01-2013, 02:06 AM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Adeamus - 01-01-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Romani - 01-01-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Adeamus - 01-01-2013, 06:35 PM