the Rift

[FALLS] Long and Dark December

Adeamus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She extended her invitation, and he flew straight for the clouds from joy. He smiled and answered her with a gentle tone. "Of course I am pleased with your offer.." He finally got to join a herd. It wad been awhile since he could even think about joining a herd. His sated being's expression lightened and showed reliably happy features. She seemed eager for an answer from him. He would be an excellent addition. He had heard of an evil mare in that herd, but was unaware of why she was, and what she did.

"Ma'lady, I say yes! I would love to travel with you to your herd, and meet your family." A warm smile caressed his ebony lips as his sweet eyes glanced at her. "Too bad you can't fly. It is a lot faster." His smile held a while longer, before his normal attributes retrieved his cranium. "May I ask.." He paused and thought of how to phrase this question. "How long un--" No those weren't the words he had wanted to portray. "How far are the Foothills?" He didn't want to seem rude or impatient.

He was patient by nature. His subtle muscular build flinched. His orbs moved slowly to the cub. It still was a predator to him, but he'd ignore it.. for now. If it tried 'playing' with him, he open his wings and it would either spook off or jump at them. That jolly vibe always glowed off of him, but unless he was fighting. Then he realized, to achieve the rank of warrior he'd need practice. A lot of it to. Who knows how strong these horses are?

Messages In This Thread
Long and Dark December - by Adeamus - 12-30-2012, 11:22 PM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Romani - 12-31-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Adeamus - 12-31-2012, 04:23 PM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Romani - 12-31-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Adeamus - 12-31-2012, 09:47 PM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Romani - 01-01-2013, 02:06 AM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Adeamus - 01-01-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Romani - 01-01-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Adeamus - 01-01-2013, 06:35 PM