the Rift

Music to my ears [Chester]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

A candy colored..pony perhaps? Caught Lupus's and before Lupus could sit up it spoke. Eaten any children, lately? Best beware of the huntsman if you have. What the hell was it on about? He didn't bother to jump up snarling and growling. In stead he simply sat up,turning his head slightly so that his bloody snout could be seen. The pony obviously had no sense. Hunting the little pigs will be much more…profitable, I’d think. Or perhaps not. Would you like to decide? Pigs? Huntsmen? A chuckle rolled of his tongue as he brought himself to to turn to face pink pony...sitting..like a cat. Seriously? What was the world coming to? Maybe you know. The stallions thoughts seemed to be slightly adrift though he still looked at the Lupin. what falling up would be called? Falling...what? What was the idiot on about? More to the point;what was he on?!?!

Maybe he was bluffing and did actually have sense. Lupus casted a suspicious eye over the stallion and quickly dismissed the thought. There was something about him that looked truly lost. Maybe his mind. He chuckled slightly,shaking his head. "Before I...even try to answer your question;Where the hell are you from?" Ok so he knew they were in Helovia but surely such a strange creature was not from round here. I mean,look at him. He has about as much sense as a worm. "And why are you sitting like me?" He had never seen a horse,or pony,looking sitting like that.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Music to my ears [Chester] - by Lupus - 12-31-2012, 12:35 PM
RE: Music to my ears [Chester] - by Chester - 12-31-2012, 01:09 PM
RE: Music to my ears [Chester] - by Lupus - 12-31-2012, 02:35 PM