the Rift

[FALLS] Bitterness or Sympathy

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride...
Quilyan
...he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him.

It would have been comical if it wasn't so pitifully sad. She tensed at his approach, trembled, scurried frantically away from him, right into a tree. He frowned, halted, tilted his cranium to regard her with an inquisitive stare. She spun, as though to run, but, finding herself enclosed by trees, returned her bodice to confront his. She seemed terrified, and he took a few steps back, giving her the space that she seemed to want. Perhaps he should simply go. Her silence reinforced the idea. Was he really so scary? He admitted to being a flirt, perhaps too much so; but he was not a rapist and, in fact, would protect her from any who would claim such a title. A mare's beauty was not to be marred in any way, he was taught, and he would place himself in harms way for an innocent damsel every time.

Still, she seemed afraid, and he did not wish to cause her discomfort. And yet he stayed. She was not a fighter, it would seem, and were she assaulted in this wood, she would have very little chance of escape. The poor thing couldn't even fly. Finally, she piped up in a very small, hesitant voice that spoke of a horrific past, if he was to be any judge. He paused, violet orbs kind and gentle, his desire to flirt with the fae gone. He simply wished her to be comfortable, and if he could deliver her to wherever it may be that she wanted to go - for he was sure now that she would want a herd to protect her - then he would do so without question. There would always be other mares.

His tones were soft when he spoke again, and he did not move from his position quite a few lengths from her. "My name is Quilyan," he offered. "I am afraid that I am not affiliated with any herd and consider myself to be a loner, but I give you my word that you are safe with me. What is your name, m'lady?" It was the best he could do, given the circumstances. He was not quite sure how to act around one so obviously fearful, nor was he sure how to calm her fears. Perhaps a name would help, or he could even talk about his past, if it would put her at ease. Perhaps he would be able to figure it out.

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil.deviantart.com | Ness8Bit.deviantart.com

Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Bitterness or Sympathy - by Resplendence - 12-31-2012, 11:06 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Quilyan - 01-01-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Resplendence - 01-01-2013, 10:21 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Quilyan - 01-01-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Resplendence - 01-02-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Quilyan - 01-02-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Resplendence - 01-02-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Romani - 01-03-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Quilyan - 01-10-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Resplendence - 01-10-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Romani - 01-10-2013, 08:56 PM