the Rift

[FALLS] Bitterness or Sympathy

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
resplendence
As she glanced up at him she thanked him for the kind words, his voice piercing her ear once more. "Kind words they may be, but they are true, my lady." His speech came to her as thought it rang of truth. Something which surprised her more than the kind words themselves had. She managed to nod her head before pulling back into the conversation and answering his question, about if she was to be looking for a specific space in which to settle down in. She had heard talk of the foothills. And, they seemed quite a good place to settle down. Definitely large enough that she could be protected from her fears of... well her fears of everything that moved or breathed.

It was then that her ear flicked backward, hearing the sound of something moving in the trees near her. And then, the sound of a light cough (as if she were clearing her throat) resounded before the stocky equine tumbled from behind and appeared with a little cub popping out beside her. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but, I couldn't help but wonder if I've perhaps heard you correctly? That you're searching for the Foothills?" The mare then paused, allwoing her head to sink down in a polite manner. Her voice singing out once more as she then introduced herself and her companion. My name is Romani, and I'm a warrior of the Foothills, and this is Kasai, my Companion," a head tilt toward the cub, "Perhaps I could inquire both of your names?"

The tiny mare went to speak up, though allowed her voice to die the second she heard the winged equine's chords vibrate into the air with a rolling calmness. "Welcome, Mistress Romani. My name is Quilyan, of... nowhere in particular. Your companion is lovely," his maw lowering to look at the young cub before he allowed more words to float from his layrnx and into the world. "I do believe that you will find yourself very welcome indeed, as my lady seems to be looking for your herd land...?" he stated, more of a question than a statement.

And as he finished she gently bowed her head in welcoming to the other mare, not as jittery around her as she was around the large brute with the wings that were so large and strong she didn't doubt it could easily decapitate her should she be the one to misspeak. Though, she did take a step back from the mare, mainly for the tiger cub rolling around at her feet, moving slightly closer toward the brute who had claimed to have offered protection not that long ago. "I'm Resplendence, ma'am." she spoke, velvety lyrics protruding from her vocal cords before she made comment to the herd land, "And yes, I've heard talk of the Foothills before. Was hoping they might be willing to take me in? I completely understand why if you would prefer I not. I don't doubt there must be others," she said, her voice wavering a little as she kept her eyes flickering back between the cub, the new femme, and the brute beside her. Run. But she shouldn't. That would be horribly rude. And at the moment there was but no threat to her safety. So she would linger, and hope that it all went well. For... what could go wrong? Well other than losing her head by wings, or getting her leg chewed on by a tiger cub believing it to be a chew toy?
you seem lost, your back against the wall~
kaydeniro.deviantart.com||roontoo.deviantart.com||momotte2stocks.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Bitterness or Sympathy - by Resplendence - 12-31-2012, 11:06 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Quilyan - 01-01-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Resplendence - 01-01-2013, 10:21 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Quilyan - 01-01-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Resplendence - 01-02-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Quilyan - 01-02-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Resplendence - 01-02-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Romani - 01-03-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Bitterness or Sympathy - by Quilyan - 01-10-2013, 06:43 PM