the Rift

Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

The icy liquid had started to dry since Levi had been out of runoff sea that relaxed his body. Since it was BirdSong, it was starting to get hotter in the atmosphere. Levi had finally forgotten about Phaedra, and for some reason the cool water had cleared his mind of any negative thought. Suddenly, Levi heard a slight brush in the shrubbery nearby. Levi stood tall, silver gaze shifting towards the target to see what the sound was. A loud shriek pierced through the woods cutting into his eardrums. Stunned by this, he jolted a bit, his angular body thrashing out and kicking. His ankle was now pushing through the mucky sands as goose bumps tingled all over his body. He slightly lost his balance from the mushy sand, heart pounding heavily he started to calm down. His ears pricked forward as he heard a furious, but more concerned tone talking to someone. “There you are… Don’t ever run ahead of me like that again, do you understand? You could have been seriously hurt.” Levi was so baffled by this that he instinctively stepped forwards trying to make out any kind of figure. It was quite easy to see in this light, but he still couldn’t make out any figures. A sudden strike of adrenaline rose into him as if he were about to spar with someone. He dearly wanted to chase whatever was in the shrubbery, pinning them down to see what ever these horses wanted.

Love was finally out of the brute’s heartbroken mind. Somehow the water had relaxed him so much that it seemed to release him of any sort of trouble. Now his thoughts were concentrated on what the heck was in the bushes. Resting his gaze just upon the target, he was hesitant whether he should charge or not. Maybe it was no harmer and they were just here as well as him? Opening his mind to the endless possibilities it had seemed that the decision was made for him. Suddenly out of the bushes a golden pelted mare and a tigress that seemed to follow along. Surely this beautiful tiger was her companion? It had to be the way it had followed her and seemed to be kind.

“Greetings, sir… I apologize if my cub here has interrupted your peaceful retreat. If you’d like, we can take our leave.” Honey like vocals shattered his plan. This mare was so lucky that he had not almost attacked her! That would have been extremely bad and Levi probably would have killed himself if he physically had hurt a mare. Catching her icy blue eyes, his silvery gaze reflected hers. A kind smile emerged from his maw as he examined both the mare and her tigress companion. “Hello miss, No apologies needed! You have not interrupted me at all and may stay if you please I would be happy to have you and your tigress here.” His gaze fell upon the mare again as he then looked towards the stunning tigress. Chuckling he flickering his mane towards his neck. “I was about to go investigate that awful shriek, was that you? And are you alright?” A look of concern washed among his emotions. He felt the need to help her if she needed help. She seemed very kind from just the way that she had addressed him. How polite and she obviously had class and manners.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-02-2013, 06:46 PM