the Rift

Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

The warrior’s ever vigilant gaze remained locked on the Pegasus as he approached, firmly remaining where she stood. He didn’t seem to be a threat, by his physical presence alone, but that didn’t mean that he couldn’t change his mind and attack her the moment that she let her guard down. Tilting her head slightly and ivory forelock draping dramatically over her face, she took in his words. They were kind, polite, and unwillingly Romani felt herself relaxing, albeit slightly.

‘Hello miss, no apologies needed!’

“If you’re certain that we won’t be a bother, good sir, then we shall stay,” She said politely with a kind smile, only speaking when he had finished. Beneath the protection of the Haflinger’s compact barrel, Kasai stuck her head out from behind the mare’s right foreleg, curious blue eyes taking in the stranger’s appearance. She seemed to feel that he was not a threat as well, but refrained from stepping out completely from her hiding place. Romani chuckled. It wasn’t the best of places to hide, especially when the handsome Pegasus could still clearly see her. “I could do with the company, you see.”

That, and, she was always open to meeting new individuals. As long as they wouldn’t try to harm her, or her bonded, of course. Glancing down at the cub, the palomino shook her head, crisp azure gaze raising back to that of the grullo’s silvered ones. His next inquiry of her wellbeing was somewhat surprising, and the mare tilted her head in curiosity for a few moments as she tried to remember just what the stallion was talking about. Awful shriek? Suddenly it dawned on her, and Romani laughed, head tossing and her thick mane flopping to the other side of her neck.

“Oh, that! That was Kasai, my companion here. She tends to scare herself sometimes, you know, especially when she escapes my sight and wanders off on her own.” Chuckling to herself then, Romani sidestepped a few paces to the left so that Kasai was in plain view, and she lowered her muzzle to nudge the cub reassuringly. No harm would come to her from this stranger, she was sure of it. Looking back to the Pegasus once more, she tipped her head in a courteous bow. “My name is Romani, warrior of the Windtossed Foothills, and this is Kasai, as I’ve already said. May I inquire your name?”

Kasai’s eyes looked from her bonded back to the stranger, orbs wide in astonishment. Her little pink nose twitched as she inhaled the stag’s scent, but more than anything her eyes were locked on the strange wings sprouting from the grullo’s shoulders. Just like when they had met Adeamus in the Threshold, she was captivated by the feathered appendages, and wanted nothing more than to play with them.

[OOC: Sorry for the poor and short post, dear… XD I’m just not with it tonight.]

The true Soldier fights not because
He hates what is in front of him,
But because he loves what is behind him.

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Messages In This Thread
Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Romani - 01-02-2013, 08:38 PM