the Rift

Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

You can talk to me whenever you need.

It was an open invitation of friendship, a declaration of commitment and devotion that Levi was offering her. Unwillingly a brilliant smile crossed the mare’s lips and she nodded almost gratefully, her azure eyes shining just as bright as the smile that jeweled her expression. Lifting her head, she met the Pegasus’ silver orbs once more.

“Your offer is a kind thing, Levi,” Romani murmured softly, her words true, heartfelt, “And your words are truly flattering. It’s nice to have a friend like you in such hectic times.” For these times, were indeed, hectic. Or at least on a personal scale they were. Perhaps Levi would be the kind ear who would listen while she spoke of the troubles that she had been encountering lately.

Growing quiet, she watched with that same joyous expression as Kasai continued her play. From where she sat, tail flicking left and right and ears swiveled backwards, the cub was oblivious to the conversation between the two equines. Her only goal was to catch her prey, or in this case, one of Levi’s outstretched wings. Out of kindness he had lowered his wings so that her smaller frame could easily reach them, and Romani sent the cub an internal warning that she needed to keep her claws to herself. It would do no good to pull a feather from one of Levi’s marvelous winged appendages.

It was as Kasai continued to play, batting at the wings as they passed over her head that Romani spoke up once more. Maybe, just maybe, Levi would have some insight into some of the troubles that the palomino was dealing with.

“Levi, if I could ask you a question…? As a friend, of course.” She smiled, emphasizing the world ‘friend.’ It was all up to him. She was more than willing to consider the grullo a friend, but it was up to him to accept that invitation, as she had done earlier. “Have you ever completely forgotten someone? Like… You can’t even remember meeting them? There’s someone who claims that she knows me, but I honestly can’t remember her for the life of me. She said that she knew me, that she was my friend, but I just…” Romani trailed off, biting her tongue as she looked away from Levi’s silver eyes. This was so hard to explain… Hopefully Levi wouldn’t think her crazy for speaking of her plight.

“I’m merely… Curious, I suppose you could say, if you’ve ever experienced anything even remotely close to this.”

[OOC: Here you are, deary. :3 Sorry for the wait! <3]

The true Soldier fights not because
He hates what is in front of him,
But because he loves what is behind him.

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Messages In This Thread
Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Romani - 01-10-2013, 05:20 AM