the Rift

Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

“Your offer is a kind thing, Levi,” Silver orbs flickered as Romani spoke only kind words to the brute. Bowing his head slightly, he showed all due respect to her and the white tigress Kasai. It almost felt as Romani had said the words from her heart, meaning everything she had said. It was almost baffling that she was so kind, no mare had ever been this kind to him, not even Phaedra. Yes, Phaedra was a kind mare, but Romani was different. The irony manned fae seemed to be true to herself, and know exactly what she wanted. She was so composed, was it possible that a horse could be already figured out at such a young age? It was almost um-real to Levi, but he respected it in every way wishing that maybe one say he would be able to be as composed as she. “Romani it it’s not a problem, I hope one day you will take my offer up.” His raven colored mane flickered from his neck towards the other side. The bugs were starting to annoy him since they were buzzing their business all over his neck. “And your words are truly flattering. It’s nice to have a friend like you in such hectic times.”

Friend? Romani considered him a friend? He was so flattered that she wanted to be his friend and already considered him one. He considered her as one too; he felt as though they had an instant friendship connection it was almost like they were long lost friends. His silvery gaze searched for hers as he gave her almost a look of concern “I would not give me just all the credit.” The grullo joked smirking at her “You are flattering yourself and I think that is why we will probably end up being good friends because you are trust worthy and seem to be true to yourself.” Levi slightly flickered his tail from annoyance with all the bugs. Baffled that she said “hectic” times, he watched her with comfort. “What do you mean? Your herd? Well if you don't mind me asking.”

The gentle bat from Kasai’s paw relaxed his square figure. He was starting to feel tense because he felt concerned for the palomino’s life. He wanted to know what was going on with her and why everything was so hectic. She seemed to have control of herself, so he was sort of bewildered that she really was not okay on the inside. The question rang around his head as she spoke to him again. “Levi, if I could ask you a question…? As a friend, of course.” A slight confused grin appeared on his face. What did she want to ask him, but as a friend? Pressing himself only a step closer, he wanted to make sure that she understood that he did care and accepted her offer as to be her friend “Of course Romani, anything for my friend.” His ears perked forwards waiting for the fae to answer what he might had been waiting to hear. Anything she wanted to ask him, she could ask away and actually she did not need his permission to ask anything. She could feel as open as he wanted and honestly just ask anything “Have you ever completely forgotten someone? Like… You can’t even remember meeting them? There’s someone who claims that she knows me, but I honestly can’t remember her for the life of me. She said that she knew me, that she was my friend, but I just…” She seemed to pause as Levi tried to process the thought into his head. He had never really forgotten anyone, but he was sort of a du brain. Maybe he had and just forgot? No he could not have possibly forgotten since he did remember most of the horses he met.

Levi was a bit stunned by the question, but he looked away putting his thinking face on choosing the right words to say to Romani, but he had almost forgotten that she was not done speaking “I’m merely… Curious, I suppose you could say, if you’ve ever experienced anything even remotely close to this.”

“Romani, I wish I could tell you that I have. Well, I guess I sort of have, but it was so long ago I’m not sure if I will be telling the right story. When I was younger my parents had abandoned me all by myself until I was old enough to basically take care of myself. I was still young of course, but that is really all I could think of… nothing like that had really happened to me. Do you want to explain it more? I would not mind if you wanted to, maybe I could help you?”

[OOC: It's alright love<3 I love Romani posts!]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-10-2013, 07:09 PM