the Rift

Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

“No,” Romani’s velvety voice began. As the palomino spoke, Levi’s ears pricked forwards still bewildered by what the fae was saying. She said that she did not dream of the mare, but that she had met her before, although, Romani was unsure of where or when. The brute take in her azure gaze wondering if she was as confused as he. Romani had to be what was he thinking?, in fact, she was probably more confused than him in a lot of ways. The brute could not imagine forgetting something like that especially if it was someone who could possibly know him very well, as the mare had said. The whole situation it was… weird. Levi wanted to see what Romani knew about the mare already. So far, she had said that she had not dreamed her, she did not spar with her, but she was sure she met her. Did she have some kind of memory loss problem? Maybe something that she did not know about?

“Well, at least you can say that much about her. She must be someone important if you can sort of remember her, as you said, but yes this whole situation is very…” Levi’s voice trailed off as he stared over Romani’s irony covered shoulder. Lost in his streams of thoughts, the brute thought of a word that would not offend her, but simply explain the situation. “Strange and baffling, that’s what it is.” Levi chuckled as he lifted his head up gleefully enjoying the moment. Romani had such a happy spirit and a kind hearted attitude. If Levi could have one thing in someone he loved, it would be someone like Romani because she was not full of drama, in fact, she was probably the opposite. She was caring, loving, and fun. What more could he ask for in such a friend?

The grullo’s silvery gaze met hers as she flared her nostrils at him. Romani looked so pretty when she did flare her nostrils, but something made Levi want to make her laugh. She was so stressed, but she did not have to be. He was here, and he wanted her to have some kind of fun. Pressing his maw closer to hers, he flared his nostrils lifting his raven lips showing his teeth. Crossing his silvery eyes, he made a durrr sound as he then whinnied high pitched. He could not even imagine how ridiculous he probably looked, but it did not care as long as his work paid off, making Romani laugh.

“Levi… What have I done that would allow me to have such a wonderful friend? If you wouldn’t mind coming with me, then I’d love to have you along. Having someone I know, and who knows of my problem, would probably help ease any tensions…

Levi’s emotions were strung with honor as she stated she was grateful to have such a wonderful friend like him. Was he really that good? Surely, he was not. If Romani knew about his past, actions, or his arrogance behavior she would immediately want to go away from him? Most horses he met turned on him anyways, but not because they wanted to because he gets hot headed fairly easy. Romani was not going to be like the others because she was different. She was much better and Levi very much enjoyed her company and could not wait for the next time they could meet. “Romani I was just thinking the same thing. I honestly don’t know why we met, but we did so I guess we were meant to be friends. I am so glad we met because if we didn’t I would not be this happy. You turned my bad mood into good, so thank you. Thank you for being a good friend to me… And yes! I will gladly assist you to meet with the mare or anyone else.” Giving a warm smile Levi wanted to nuzzle into her, give her comfort and tell her that he was there for her, but he was not sure if this was such a time for affection. Romani was confused, but excited why would he want to disturb her. Listening to her kind tone once more, Levi lowered his neck towards Kasai and nuzzled into the loving tigress. Raising his neck once again to meet with Romani’s gaze, Levi spoke once more. “It was great meeting the both of you.”

[OOC: Yay! Can't wait for round two of the dynamic duo lol. When Tay<3 comes back, we should definitely make a thread for them:D If she takes to long then we can have them meet again :P This was a fun thread so I am excited for the new one!]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-19-2013, 08:58 PM