the Rift

Head Down [Psyche]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

She did not often consider slaves. She had never taken one for herself, preferring the challenge of the kill, the screams of pain, the calls for mercy, the look in the eyes of her victims as they breathed their last. She took pleasure in their terror, in their demise. And so slavery had never been an option for her, until her daughter had showed up with the little dun equine dogging her every step, head lowered in utter submission. And now, the princess was nowhere to be found, and so her slave had elected, apparently, to allow the shadow-mare to serve as master in her stead.

Or perhaps the slave had made that decision on his own.

She was confused by the situation, to say the least. She had been irritated by him when he stepped in front of her, offering himself as a barrier between her and the stallion who would love her - she shied away from the memory - but no more than that. He was almost like an annoying fly, landing on her hide only to be whisked away by a flick of the tail. He was not worthy of her anger, not truly, and so perhaps she would not harm him as badly as she would have one of a higher rank who had dared to step before her. And Snö would not want him harmed - and somehow, Snö always got her way.

The Dark Empress strode haughtily into the little cavern, the sun streaming in behind her, no doubt creating a quite terrifying silhouette. For a moment, she stood in the mouth of the cave, allowing her eyes to adjust to the light as they swept over the sparse, tiny home of the slave. She supposed it was fitting enough for one of his rank. There was barely enough room for the two of them, and so she remained, still in the mouth of the cave. At least he couldn't escape, this way. Finally, she spoke. "Slave," she said, and it was an awkward phrase in her mouth. "Tell me what possessed you to come between me and my subject? She would not refer to him by name, nor as anything but what he was. As if she even knew anymore.

""

Image Credit

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-01-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-01-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-01-2013, 07:40 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-01-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-02-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Snö - 01-06-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-06-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-08-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Snö - 01-10-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-10-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-11-2013, 11:14 AM