the Rift

Head Down [Psyche]

Rapha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

R A P H A

What was he doing? Why did she have to be so tall... and intimidating... and a unicorn, and a lady? Snö, at least, was younger, and so much more... welcome in his eyes. She was a pale princess, and pretty, and beautiful, and everything the pony was obsessed with. I am not your master. Maybe the question was rhetorical, but Rapha really had missed that sort of training in life.

"B-but Lady-" The slave begins before looking down again, guilt weighing down his heart. How could he lose Snö? How could he not be able to find her? It wasn't like Snö had set him lose. She was gone. And as surprising as it may be to an onlooker, Rapha missed her, missed her like he was missing his heart- he loved her, after all, even if he would never dare tell her.

The faint tings of teeth shaking in Psyche's midnight mane is what makes him glance up, before hastily turning his eyes downward. This time, when she spoke, he didn't reply, instead letting a hoof scuff a small circle in the nettles dry below him. "And your words ring with truth. Tell me, slave, Rapha, whatever it is you're called. Where is your master?" He flinched, quite visibly, as the intense pain of longing returned to him, the intense need and want for his mistress, for his fair lady. It took effort for the little pony not to begin bawling right there and then.

"I don't know where Master Snö is! She's gone, Lady, and I can't find her! I haven't seen her since we first arrived!" Even the simplest of horses could hear the desperation in the stallion's voice. "And that's why I've been following you! I thought you knew where she was! And the family rule... you know, serving the master, and when not needed, you serve siblings or parents, provided you do not break the master's rules." He didn't really realize how the fear had left, how now he spoke more loudly and smoothly. For he was only concerned with his gone Snö- and he longed for her, lusted after her in a deep way, and he did forget the fear that had paralyzed his mouth.

.i'm lost without the unicorns.

Messages In This Thread
Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-01-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-01-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-01-2013, 07:40 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-01-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-02-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Snö - 01-06-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-06-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-08-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Snö - 01-10-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-10-2013, 07:50 PM