the Rift

Head Down [Psyche]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

She, too, smelled the Ice Princess before she appeared; next to arrive were her words, rather cold. It was quite a squeeze for Sno to enter the cave, as small as it was, but the shadow-mare slid sideways to allow her through. Their bodies did not touch. They were not affectionate that way. Still, watching her daughter address her slave brusquely, take him under control so easily, the Lady felt something akin to affection and certainly a burst of pride. Perhaps she did not know how to address her daughter, but she did care for her, in her own way.

The flicka's words, though harsh, did little to offend the mother. "You are, of course, completely free to do as you desire, as you have proven so well," she responded dryly. She had left only once, though she supposed it would have been the only time that mattered to Sno; but the youngling had left many times, always flitting here and there, never content to linger for long in one place. Perhaps it was her fault, but she refused to take the blame. Some just became wanderers. Such was the way of the world. If nothing else, Sno had a well-developed sense of superiority, and so long as she would not fall when the unicorns took power, the Dark Empress would not complain of her comings and goings.

"I overheard you say Rapha jumped in front of an angry unicorn. Who was it?" The Lady smiled, too sweet, though her eyes did not show the emotion. A surge of irritation rose for but a moment, silent and swift, before settling. It was not the question that angered her, but rather the memories it provoked. "The fool Valentine thought to challenge my rule," she told her daughter, careful to keep her tone lazy, uncaring. "Your slave thought to sacrifice his own skin for mine, the stupid cur. Regardless, the idiot stallion won't be troubling the Basin anymore. He was rather unceremoniously removed."

""

Image Credit

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-01-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-01-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-01-2013, 07:40 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-01-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-02-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Snö - 01-06-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-06-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-08-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Snö - 01-10-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-10-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-11-2013, 11:14 AM