the Rift

Time is the best healer...[Sohalia]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

Levi’s silvery features lightened as she seemed to understand what he was going through. She was not that kind of mare who would just pretend to be there for you and just want to hear what you had to say for drama purposes, she was extremely careful with a kind heart and honestly seemed to care for the brute. Taking a slight bite of his lip, he twisted his gaze towards wanting to blurt out everything on his mind. Phaedra, Pluto, the whole situation, but luckily when he bit his lip, it helped him stay calm and not just interrupt her rudely. "Of course, Levi, I will do my best to help you," A sudden relief came over his body. Her silky tone reassured him that everything was going to be okay…hopefully. When she spoke, breeze lingered though the air. A throat scent was now all over her body… was she part of the Throat to? “Thank you Sohalia, but before I begin I do have a quick question,” Levi paused keeping his cool silvery gaze locked on hers “Are you a part of the Throat now? I recognized your scent and I just wanted to say that I am truly so excited if you are!” He wanted to nuzzle her quickly in congratulations, but he was still scared from everything.

"Why don't you start from the beginning?" Sohalia suggested kindly "And we will see what I can do for you." Levi’s maw crept up as a full smile was now plastered on his sorrowed face. “Okay sounds good, but just saying it is a loooong story, so if I keep you here to long just let me know.” Inhaling a deep breath, he slowly closed his eyes collecting thoughts for here; Trying to decipher the best word choices and sayings. When he felt comfortable enough, Levi opened his sparkling silver orbs and started on his rant. “Well, ever since I met her I had felt an instant connection between us. The way she brushed up against me, our laughs, fun times, and when she helped me when I fell I got right back up because of her. She’s the most beautiful mare I think I have ever met, it’s almost like she gets more and more beautiful every time I see her inside and out. I don’t like her just because of her looks, I like her because I can see past them and I want to be close with her, be a shoulder to lean on, a friend, or more.” Pausing for a moment he caught his breath “Recently, she had followed me again, this is her second time following me, and she wanted to show me her beautiful companion Stella. I instantly liked Stella to, so there must be a thing with her that I like. Anyways, I went for a long flight, but I had barley slept for any days because of my duties. I was so exhausted I fell asleep in the meadows. Then I was woken up by this mare Pluto. Yes, she was beautiful, but I did not notice that she had a dirty little secret. Right from the beginning of our meeting, Phaedra did not want her there. She did not like her because she had started to be all flirty towards me. Phaedra and Pluto started to play this game of who could be flirtier… so I kind of instigated it. I rubbed up against Pluto, but honestly for a moment… I wanted Phae to become jealous because she had done that before to me. I wanted her to just get slightly jealous, but she got so mad. And by the way, Pluto's pregnant! Then I obviously went to her and when we touched it was like there was nothing else in the world that I wanted more than her. She was what kept me motivated and living. Yes, she is a flirt to, but I only did it because… I-i… I love her.” He spat the words out like they were his last. So heartedly he and meant everything he had just said about her. He truly did love her. “I am just too nervous to tell her because I think she loves someone else… and I feel that I would lose her because she would not want to hear it. Although, I think it would be fair to tell her the truth.”

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-02-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-04-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-11-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 07:31 PM