the Rift

Time is the best healer...[Sohalia]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

I truly did not mean to offend Levi with my words, but I had thought that it was simply common sense: do not play games with females. I wish I could explain to him that Phaedra was not the kind of mare to take such things lightly. In my admittedly limited experience, the mares the flirted the most were also the most jealous. Hypocritical, perhaps, that they should be allowed to gain any stallion's favor that they desired but become angry if their stallion did the same, but such was the way of the world. I wouldn't know anything about that, though - perhaps I am too trusting, but I have never been a jealous mare. Or perhaps I am simply too independent to spend my time tracking my stallion's every movement. Gods help him if I ever find out he tried anything with another mare, but I trust him not to.

The thought of Note makes me smile, which is, of course, out of place. Still, it does not mean that I'm not listening to Levi. "I just feel like I might not be ready yet and it’s not fair to either of us. I want it to be the perfect time, place, setting, and moment. I don’t just want to tell her randomly or anything else." I tilt my head, politely waiting for him to stop speaking. I do not want to interrupt, but this is the part that stands out to me. I smile again, but this time, it is a wry smile directed at Levi.

"My dear Levi, I appreciate your romantic side more than I can say, but this is the little wisdom that I have to offer: love very rarely follows the path that we want it to. Did I want to have Phaedra as a matchmaker to find my true love? Of course not. Ever since I was a little filly, I've wanted to have that love-at-first-sight experience out of the blue. And, sure, Note and I were immediately entranced by one another, but I would not have found him without Phaedra's help, which may not be how I wanted it to happen, but I am certainly glad that it did! My point is this: love is never planned, it simply happens. Rest assured that whatever moment you choose - and you will feel in your heart that it is the right moment - will be the right one.

"I cannot stress this enough: everything happens for a reason, whether we understand or not at the time."
My thoughts turn to the massacre of my family, but I push it away. What was the reason for that? "We must simply have faith that everything will work out for the better. As much as you don't want to hear it, if things do not work out between you and Phaedra, then you must understand that you were meant to learn from your relationship, that there is someone else out there for you. There is someone out there for all of us. On the other hoof, know this: if things are meant to be with Phaedra, then you will not be able to choose a wrong time. Listen to your heart, Levi, for it will lead you truly, if only you will let it."

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-02-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-04-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-11-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Sohalia - 01-14-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 07:31 PM