the Rift

Time is the best healer...[Sohalia]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

"I should like very much to hear your plan, Levi." Levi’s heart suddenly flooded with joy. Preparing his thoughts properly, the brute had a giant smile plastered on his face. What was he going to tell Sohalia, everything or a shortened plan of it? Should he make it in parts? Tell her the cute things? The meaningful things? Or maybe the words that counted? Ah what the heck he was just going to tell her everything! The brute’s orbs filled with excitement as he prepared his thoughts to tell Sohalia everything that he planned out. “Ready for this?” He asked with a gleeful giggle to the frosted fae.

“Okay Sohalia this is my plan so far.” He paused himself clearing his throat for a clearer sound. “So I don’t know where we are going to meet yet, but it has to be somewhere where there is sand and stone… because I have magic now I can manipulate sand or stone into any object that I desire as long as I concentrate on them. It’s either going to be after or before I get there, but I want to make her a necklace out of stone. I will be able to find a beautiful stone for her and make it right before her eyes to show her that if she wears the necklace that she will have a piece of my heart wherever she goes. Then I plan to show her my power more, making beautiful things out of sands to impress her and make it worth something.” Taking a breath Levi visualized the thought in his mind. “And then I am going to tell her how much she means to me, how she made me the horse I am today, and then… how much I love her and how I can’t live without her. Sohalia, she is truly the one and only horse I love so very much. I could never bare to have my life without her and… well yeah.” Taking a large breath, Levi smiled towards Sohalia, eyes filled with amusement. “So, what did you think?!”

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-02-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-04-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-11-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 07:31 PM