the Rift

Time is the best healer...[Sohalia]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

He is silent for a moment, though his excitement shows in his eyes, and again I feel a mixture of amusement and unease. Have I directed him rightly? Is it too late to urge caution? Should I? Could I? "Ready for this?" His voice breaks into my thoughts, and I smile slightly, masking the turmoil. It is a facade made from necessity, and guilt weighs my heart as I consider. I have already told him to tell her, underestimating just how gleeful it would make him. Would he scare her off rather than win her over? I can't be sure. "Of course I am." Am I?

He speaks of sand and rock and trinkets and impressing her, and I find myself filled with sadness. How do I make him understand that love is not a question of gifts or words, but of actions? He must show her that she has his heart, not by giving her a stone one, but by revealing his to her. I want to stop him, to tell him he is wrong, but I cannot interrupt. It would be impolite. And I don't want to say anything, don't want to cut him down. I want only to support him. Besides, how bad could it be? Some girls like presents, after all. But is Phaedra one of those mares? How could I know?

On and on he goes, speaking of how he will reveal his love for her, how she makes him complete, and still, I have to wonder if it isn't the idea of love that he has fallen for. But still, I find I cannot speak against him. "So what do you think?" His tone is eager, overjoyed, but I am overcome with dread. A queasy smile passes across my maw. "It sounds... wonderful, Levi," I say, and it is not entirely a lie. He has made an elaborate plan to prove his love - why shouldn't he put it into action. "I'm so sorry, I'm not... feeling well, all of a sudden. I think I should go lie down..." I force a smile again, though, and this time, it is genuine. "You will do well, Levi. I wish you the best of luck."

[OOC | end?]

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-02-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-04-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-11-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Sohalia - 01-17-2013, 12:16 AM