the Rift

Come Play With Me? || Loki

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie

Angora

The golden figure just stood. Her head was held high and her nostrils were flared. Ebony lips let a neigh slip them. Sweat had beaded her coat and she was covered with sweat now. Her mane and tail was whip lashed from the wind. Her eyes were watering slightly from the fresh wind whipping at them.

"Is anyone here?" Her voice was thick and seductive, but that was normal for her. Her wild edge made her look strong and unattainable... and she was. A deep quiet lust to play with a stallion. To drive him to madness. She wanted to see him become crazy for her, but that hadn't happened yet. All the stallions had been crushed then left. She didn't know guilt because she had never watched a stallion melt in her hands. Maybe warmth could cross her complex mind. It would be hard, for she hasn't felt one glimpse of sorrow.

Faint sounds of horse's hooves hitting the ground in a repetitive motion made her golden ears flick forward. She would stand and wait for her 'prey' to come to come to her. She imagined a short stallion that she could seduce and dump. She waited.. She watched.. Moments to moments. Minutes to minutes.

"OOC: This is going to be interesting! XD"

Messages In This Thread
Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-02-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 04:56 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-03-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-03-2013, 03:05 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-06-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-06-2013, 06:07 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-11-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-12-2013, 05:40 PM