the Rift

Come Play With Me? || Loki

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie

Angora

She stood still. An eery silence followed on the lands. She looked around. Her head was held high and slightly arched. She could smell him.. She could smell the ebony stallion. He came into the light. For a moment she was almost nervous to be in his view. She regained her composure. She was about to say something to him, but he beat her to it. What he said meant little to her. Instead she would be fierce. "A mare such as what?" she made no move to answer his question.

She would begin the game now. She knew how to handle him. "Do all the handsome, charming, and strong stallions seek out mares to protect?" she looked up at him. She showed her self in a way that was strange, but alluring. It was a innocent, yet intriguingly seductive, way at looking at him. She stretched her muzzle slightly closer to his. After a moment she snapped her head back and it lay in a perfect arch. "Confident, yes? I happen to favor the confident. How can I be sure your confident?" She was toying with him very much and if he'd be able to tell was unsure. When will he be seduced is unsure also. She stepped closer to his large black figure. He's strong scent filled her glared nostrils. She had the slightest femme scent, but it was most likely masked by her wild and unusual foreign scent.

Returning to her game she thought she should say one last thing before waiting for an answer. "And would you explain why I would need company?" A sweet smile washed her maw and she continued. "Perhaps you are lonely also? I do not mind company. Especially from such a impressive stallion." Regardless if she wanted company or not, she wanted to seduce him, but leave him right before he would actually impregnate her. She didn't want her sides swollen with a child of one who didn't meet her standards. She wondered for a brief moment what the foal would look like. Her coat and his gold wings and horn? She didn't want it to happen if it were to happen, the foal would be weak in comparison to the males that abide on these lands. She knew he would have to severely prove himself first. Then there was the factor of her actually being bred. It would happen and she'd leave right away then go to multiple stallions and seducing them, and quickly leaving before something actually happened.

"What is your name? I am Angora."

"OOC: This is going to be interesting! XD"

Messages In This Thread
Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-02-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 04:56 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-03-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-03-2013, 03:05 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-06-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-06-2013, 06:07 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-11-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-12-2013, 05:40 PM