the Rift

Come Play With Me? || Loki

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

Loki

"That's the thing about loving a wild thing: Your always left watching the door"

Oh, the joy of the fight. How lovely was this one. She really had a knack for this. He could tell she was a trickster just as well. The question was, who would gain the upper hand? Strange as it was, he thought he would. He had doubt in his mind, but he threw it away. He was here for fun. Competition as it was, it was only a game, silly child’s play. He laughed.

“As much as I thank you for noticing, I’m just trying to do my civil duty of offering a mare protection. Are you asking if I’m confident in aiding you in protection, or just confidant in general?” He flicked his head, moving his hair over his eyes. Each time he did this, his hair fell perfectly into place, not a strand out of line. His eyes glowed, showing the more seductive side of him. This look was his trademark, and it almost always worked. He stared into her eyes, looking at the colored irises. They were a lightly colored brown, like that of some tree bark. His were the color of the leaves on that plant, and he wouldn’t let her forget those eyes.

“Company is something that comes rare to me unfortunately. I would be blessed if you would join me, since you are a lonely soul as well.” He didn’t reply to her last comment. He already knew he was impressive; he didn’t need reminded of that fact.

“Angora…” He repeated her name. “What a lovely fitting name for an enticing mare. I was looking for a pond to quench my thirst; would you join me, perhaps?”

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-02-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 04:56 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-03-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-03-2013, 03:05 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-06-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-06-2013, 06:07 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-11-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-12-2013, 05:40 PM