the Rift

Come Play With Me? || Loki

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

The golden mare questioned him. He was caught up in his own emotions that he had forgot to give him name. The response she had was funny to him, but he wouldn’t laugh. He smiled at her. He was going to reply, but she questioned him again. Is this an interrogation? Humph, she doesn’t seem like the cop type.

She walked closer to him, almost to the point of them touching. He could smell her and feel her breath on his nose. She smelled of forest, of open ocean, of wilderness. Her female scent was small, but it was there. She was definitely wild, maybe as wild as he came, and he liked that. Those were the type of mares that he really liked. Since he had traveled, his was wild, and he could smell his own wild scent on him. But there was just something about wild mares that drove him to be wilder. It was like a catalyst, and he loved every moment of it. They were rare nowadays, and he longed for more of them. He noticed her slightly step back, then walk completely past him as she talked.

What is she up to? She seems to be worse than me. He kept her questions in his mind, knowing how to answer them. Then she spoke of a game, a physical race. Her words “No flying” were a blur as she took off, running at her full speed before him. He saw her running, and his legs immediately moved. The adrenaline was already pumping through his veins. The games he played were like hunting. He picked a target, took him aim, then either got the kill or cased his prey further until he finally put it down. This was nothing different, and he felt this time like he was actually on the hunt. He moved towards her with wicked speed, moving his wings down and pinning them to his body to create less resistance again him.

Although he was big, it didn’t mean he didn’t have speed. He moved with long strides, and quickly caught up to her. He didn’t look twice at her, but kept his eyes open for a pool of water. He found one, and continued to barrel along at his full speed towards it. When he reached it he jumped, using his speed to go high into the air, and flapping his wings to float. When she had reached the pond, he flew down, landing softly beside her. He smirked, flapping his wings.

“See? I didn’t need my wings. Although you did catch me in quite a surprised state, I somehow still won. I’ll tell you, I’m quite surprised that I did. Your quick love, very quick, and I respect that. Maybe if we race again, you’ll win.” He moved to face her, looking at her in the eyes. ”“Your Prince Charming, if you’ll let me, does indeed have a name. Though, for being a fair maiden’s such as yourself, it’s not that you don’t need one, it is that you deserve one, don’t you think? Let me say this: every mare needs a stallion that will treat them well, but some mares are jewels, and deserve a stallion that will treat them like a princess. I believe you are one of the rare jewels, and I will treat you like a princess, if you so wish me too. That is quite a difference my dear. My name is Loki darling.

He moved, hoping to see a reaction on her face. “As for myself, I believe I am fit for this position, because like you said earlier, I am impressive. Shouldn’t your Prince Charming be one that is both dignified, charming, and good looking? I think so. For your other questions, I will answer them now. I am with no herd, for my heart doesn’t settle well with so many other horses around me. I am a wander at heart; although I plan do settle eventually, but that might be long till now. I haven’t been in this land long, and there are new places to explore, new sites to see…I am an explorer, and I take pride in that. As for your needs, you can be sure I will supply you with what you need, if you want to travel with me. I have one other companion, another stallion, called Sandman. Is there anything you need to ask me beautiful?”

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-02-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 04:56 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-03-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-03-2013, 03:05 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-06-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-06-2013, 06:07 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-11-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-12-2013, 05:40 PM